Forum Posts

Separate United States / Worldwide Shipping options!

I'm trying to create some listings. When it comes to setting up the shipping info, I can set it up for shipping to Canada, and then there is a worldwide/United States shipping option... but I can only choose between USA and Worldwide, I can't do both...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have not sold anything to the US since switching to .com

I started selling again after New Years like I always do. I stop selling in May ir when I run out of stock. I usually sell 50+ radios in that time period I switched over to .com cause 90% of my sales are in the US and I usually sell 95% of my listing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST TRACKED PACKET SERVICE EXPANDED TO 31 COUNTRIES

I have discovered that Canada Post has quietly expanded the number of countries served by Tracked Packet. Cost of this postage service aside, this is good news for Canadian eBay sellers so I thought I'd share it. The bad news is that neither eBay Cal...

• 24 replies
  • 4 helpful

About XpressPost

I believe that Xpresspost used to come with a mandatory signature required, but is this still the case? Package it going to the US.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why doesn't eBay fix the listing migration tool?

At least 10 days and counting that the listing migration tool hasn't been working. Refreshing never adds listings - it will spin for hours without doing anything. ebay cuistomer service has been no help, technical support doesn't take phone calls, an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping rates are too high and hurting my sales.

Lately I have been getting complaints from US buyers who are asking me to lower my shipping rates to make the sale. All my lisitngs are buy-it-now and I pre-box and weigh every item to keep things accurate. I also have a long standing policy of refun...

Item received broken

An item was received broken. I have no problem refunding their money. I can't remember is it better to have them open a case and refund them or just do through PayPal? I believe one way gets a defect and the other doesn't. Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

when we will have North America call center

Here is my issue i sold a luggage brand new sealed etc.The buyer sent me a message 6 days after he received to tell me that there is a missing screw in the luggage whel.I sold a lot of them in my physical store and never had an issue whatsoever.I ask...

I don't understand this presale policy

So I'm trying to list a presale for the Nintendo Switch, there's a ton of them up right now, so CLEARLY the system is accepting them. However, regardless of what I put for handling time and what not, it continues to claim I'm violating the policy. So...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

had a friend send a penny so i could use paypal shipping

as the title states, but no option for label to come up.. does it have to be more than a penny as paypal took the penny away for service fee? any other way to make a blank shipping label for paypal these days? One thing that did come up in the transa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has the seller dashboard changed or is it just messed up

When I check Global which is the main screen, it shows 0 for late shipping and sales are showing wrong amount. If I switch it to US only, the late shipping defects show up If any one has late shipping defects, can they check to see what theirs shows?...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Screwed again

Sold items to buyer in england did not pay for tracking or air shipping complained to ebay that did not recieve ebay looked at cases and refunded monies guess whos laughing now when item shows up on their doorstep Will never sell anything to anyone o...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to cancel a buyer's bid

Have never had to do this before but had a person who bought one item & bid on another requested me to cancel the bid as she did it in error. Tried to search how to do & it brought up all the items I have bought or sold recently (not the 1 with the b...

How to offer tracked packet international

When listing an item (I use a samsung phone app ) how do I select countries that are included in tracked packet international. Do I choose tracked packet international and then select world wide shipping. I don't see a full list of countries and how ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

To Russia with Tracking

Who here ships to Russia? On another board a member sold a coin and the buyer requests it come with tracking. When fiddling around trying to get services all I can see that says "tracking" is the real expensive Priority Worldwide Pak. If the other se...

I don't understand some US shipping costs

If I have a craft book for sale, I check the comps to get an idea of what they are selling for. Found a copy today from the US, it has free US shipping, but for Canada it's $60.95!! How can a little booklet weighing 34 grams cost that much to mail?

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ooooo just beat my fastest sold record this morning!

Item listed at 8:11 AMItem sold at 8:12 AM It is going to be very hard to beat this latest record!! Once again China stamps. They are both a curse and a blessing. China stamps are my "cell phones" of the stamp world, they generate the most problems w...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Last rant about moving to .com/listing in Can

Like almost all of you, I was upset about the change to list in CAN/transfer to .com. I figured I'll transfer some to .com and keep some in CAN. What I didn't realize then is that the listings don't just change currency/site, they become completely b...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Subscription upgrade question.

I want to upgrade to a premium store but my present basic store level subscription began on Jan. 6. I have already surpassed my free 250 and have well over 100 GTC listings that will end before the end of the month. This will put me over the premium ...

Shipping delay

I'm a seller from another country and I sold an item which was estimated to arrive late Dec-early Jan yet my buyer still has not received it. Last known tracking states that it arrived in Canada just before Christmas. Upon checking, I find that shipp...

Labels