can you post a listing with out pictures item can not be photo at this time

i have a skate machine with many extras- ready to go to work.it  is in storage and can't be accessed for a few weeks to take pictures - can i list the machine details anyone interested in this machine would know what it is and i like to have local pickup only so they can see before they buy it  they need big truck -- is that possiable 

just for you own knowledge its a  red blademaster version 2  late 1970's-2 head machine one blade one crosscut head with filter  internal filter  extra filter included and dust collection feature and in fair shape  runs on 110volts and 220 volts  is there a way to list without pictures at this time ????

selling for  $1750 you move 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I think it's not possible to publish a listing without a picture, but I can be mistaken.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I would think that if the machine cannot be accessed to be photod, then it also cannot be accessed to be delivered if sold and therefore should not be listed until full access is available.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I agree with the others that it shouldn't be listed until it is pictured.

One cannot list an item without a picture.

One can list an item with a picture that says "pictures coming soon". I see folks doing this all the time, in fact I believe we've seen folks come to the boards with problems that have been a result of doing that because it sets one up for a number of problems both time ie SNADs, $$$ and ratings wise. Rushing things to sell before everything is ready generally is a very bad idea.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

byto253
Community Member

On the question asked, you need at least 1 picture in a listing.   If you have local pickup only, and are not shipping.  You could have a picture that says "Local Pickup Only. Buyer to Inspect in Person."    Basically type this out in word or notepad, save as a PDF then convert it to a Jpeg at many of the free online sites that do this.  

Whether it will be effective or not, I will leave that to you.    

Message 5 of 5
latest reply