entering a price

I've found just today that when I go to list an item I'm able to fill in everything EXCEPT the price.  The box where you put the price is isn't showing up above the shipping specifics.  Is anyone else having this problem.   Why can't ebay just leave the platform alone for a while?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: entering a price

Yes ! I've being looking to see if others are having the same issue.  It started for me about 30 mins to an hour ago.  I'm trying to create new listings and subject line and price do not exist.   Hope they fix it soon. 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

It must be a system glitch (AGAIN) --- it started for me in the last hour also.  I'm relieved it's not just me......hopefully they'll sort it out.  I already sent a feedback letting them know the price box wasn't showing up.  How the hell that can happen is beyond me. lol

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Another glitch that causes me grief, lol, is manually entering a UPC code.  Since last week, each time I enter a UPC in the UPC box, the first 5 or 6 numbers disappear, resulting in the UPC having to be entered again.  I thought it was my keyboard for awhile, however it only happens on ebay.  Quite annoying to have to duplicate it.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Glad to know it wasn't just me.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Hello,

It's been happening to me as well within the last 20 min.  When I go to revise a listing both the subject heading and the price fields are missing.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Me as well. I sent a message via feedback. Hope that helps speed things up 🙂

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I still use the old listing page so no problems/issues or glitches with that...but when I checked the usage of this new listing page just now, by doing a "Sell Similar", not only was there no where to enter price of item, the title of my listing was missing.. the title for the item was no where to be found = no way to edit the title...

Good luck with all those glitches!

...and now back to working my listings with the old listing page...

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

I found this when I was trying to adjust the price of an existing listing. There's no price field. I contacted them through chat and typed mostly in caps and with exclamation points. They know, its just, do they know what time of the year it is and how business is lately and maybe now's not a good time to be rolling out new [...]. Save it for January.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

cgrocen
Community Member

I cannot edit the title of my auciton in the listing page.  It does not show up like it normally does right after the photos.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Sometimes it honestly feels like ebay is doing its best to drive sellers elsewhere.  Not only do they constantly change formats and templates, which irritates and confuses, but then things glitch out and don't even work.  I haven't been able to list anything for almost 3 hrs now b/c the price and description boxes aren't working.  It's been a dozen years, but maybe it's time to consider insta and fb marketplace.........

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Not working here either.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

devon@ebay 

Is this a known glitch? What might be happening here?

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

@reallynicestamps wrote:

devon@ebay 

Is this a known glitch? What might be happening here?

Hi @reallynicestamps! I have sent this over to the correct team and they are currently looking into this. I will let you know if there are any updates to share and they do thank you for alerting them on this! 

Message 14 of 14
latest reply