free listings

I am a Canadian seller and have a Premium Store subscription. Outside of free promotions, does this level store include 10,000 free listings or is it 1000? Any help will be appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: free listings

Regardless of which site you are registered on, when you list on .ca a Premium store includes 1,000 listings plus 50,000 in certain categories.  When you list on .com a Premium store includes 10,000 listings plus 50,000 in some categories.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the reply. Is that 50000 free listings a permanent thing or is it just every now and then. I have over 4000 sports cards listed and want to add more but I don't want to be caught with 10000 plus listings and find out only 1000 are free.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's a promotion and will last to November 30th. Then there is very likely to be a December promotion, which may or may not be the same.

Did you know that you can list on dotCOM*  as well as dotCA at the same price.

That is the $60-$75 you pay for your Premium Store here also allows you another  10K to50K listings on dotCOM at no further charge.

Which means that you could have 100, 000 free listings and don't have to worry about the Promotions at all.

Check your Seller Hub on both sites for your actual status.

*There are quirks about listing on other sites than your home site (dotCA).

Message 4 of 4
latest reply