EBAY FEEDBACK REVOLUTION!!!!

As a ebay seller I'm starting a revolution agianst ebay's feedback rule regarding UNFAIR NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS for sellers.

The current rule states that any neg FB given to a seller sticks unless the buyer has a change of heart, YUK! THAT JUST AINT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

New rule. I want the same rights that a buyer gets. Under feedback abuse. Sellers should get the same rights as buyer gets when unfair feedback is given. Meaning that any neg, neu or and unfair comments to be considered UNFAIR THAT CONFLICT WITH A SELLERS GOOD RECORD TO BE REMOVED.

If you agree just post a I agree on this thread. When enough sellers are listed I will forward it to ebay for review.

Thks
Kelly
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: EBAY FEEDBACK REVOLUTION!!!!

Dig all you want. I have nothing to hide. I have a near perfect track record.

In regards to neg and neu FB's given, I assure you Ebay has sided in my favour in all cases. Only a week before, I had a buyer sell me 2 things. One never arrived and one was not as described. I left negs. He left threats etc. I had to get paypal involved to receive a refund. With WW2 military collecting, there is a lot of items faked or not as described. Maybe because we dealing with rare items that are 65 years old. And tons of dishonest people making fakes and calling them original etc.

Not really any more to tell. Buyer claimed price was too high and that auction was misleading. He wanted out. I cancelled the deal for him. I explained everything to him. He didn't say what his problem was. I gave him a great 1st FB anyway. Then Bang a neg. Either this guy is a nut. Or a past seller wanting payback. Whatever reason something wrong with this buyer.

I hesitated because I consider my record in the top 10% of ebay sellers and was embarrassed to talk about the neg. And also that only ebay can help with it.

But it's done now in my favour and it's now time to move on.

Thanks all
Kelly
Message 41 of 45
latest reply

"I'm selling these for another person "

That is something I have always refused to do, despite being asked repeatedly.

How do you figure the taxes, both consumption tax (GST/HST) and income tax, when you sell for a third party (lucky for you there is no PST on AB)?
Message 42 of 45
latest reply

"I'm selling these for another person "

That is something I have always refused to do, despite being asked repeatedly.

How do you figure the taxes, both consumption tax (GST/HST) and income tax, when you sell for a third party (lucky for you there is no PST on AB)?

You are correct. After ebay and paypal fees, I make $25.00 before tax's. I'm doing it as a favour mostly. This guy has sold me lots of militaria at cheap rates where I have made a killing.

Kelly
Message 43 of 45
latest reply

Now that's funny....making a "killing" on militaria items...lol...:-p

AXE
Message 44 of 45
latest reply

I agree, it is not fair for the seller.
Message 45 of 45
latest reply