Expedited USA dimensions not working?

Some reason today when i try to use paypal canada post shipping tool it wont let me use expedited USA parcel. Says Not valid dimensions..   my size is 9x6x4 INCH  4LB   . I tried a bunch of different sizes but still not. I have used this method many of times before with the same size.

Message 1 of 142
latest reply
141 REPLIES 141

Re: Expedited USA dimensions not working?

kashka
Community Member

Well..I guess we are not suppose to try and help here...good luck to all those who need to ship.

Message 81 of 142
latest reply

What is this?  Changing the codes and etc.. Expedited parcels were always EASY to do in the past, no computer knowledge necessary!  So this issue was provocated either by Canada Post or Paypal or both.  We hear a lot of things about Canada Post about their deficit... they are in the red... Since ExpressPost works fine (at twice the price), some users are using it to ship their item. No patience, they hit the ExpressPost button.  Once their deficit will lower, you will see everything will get back to normal..    The same thing happened in Vending Machines, a loony was not enough, the machines were working after inserting the third loonie !

A real issue would have been fixed within 24 hours with such big companies.

Message 82 of 142
latest reply

Ship n click is down now too.

I guess I'll go stand in line at the PO.

How Absurd.

Have to wonder at what this has cost paypal when you add it all up.

Message 83 of 142
latest reply

So silly...why isn't this fixed?

Message 84 of 142
latest reply

Just spoke again to a paypal rep they say its a pitney bowes issue & will send an email when it's straightened out, nice person on the phone sounded intelligent sincere what do you do...not get my panties all twisted in a knot I guess LOL!

Message 85 of 142
latest reply

Just spoke again to a paypal rep they say its a pitney bowes issue & will send an email when it's straightened out...

Funny how they've all been pointing the finger at the other guy.  In the end, if they are all invested in the service, don't they all have responsibility to ensure it works?

Although I think some people won't be surprised to hear it might be a Pitney-Bowes problem...:8}

Message 86 of 142
latest reply

I have never used ship n'click with good results.

Over the years I've tried numerous times to buy labels from the CPO site, and always spend an hour ore more trying.

There's always a glitch, and today was the first time I actually managed to purchase a label.

I was determined, and after getting about 10 error messages I went to the PO and shipped from there.

I came home to find a message that the label went through while I was gone.

I just off the phone and cancelled it.

If paypal shipping is difficult, ship n'click is far worse.

I don't get that.

If I were running the site and getting a percentage for each label I processed I'd make sure it was up and running......................... all of the time and easy to use.

Could there be any easier way to make money?

Message 87 of 142
latest reply

Did they say when ?  

Message 88 of 142
latest reply

Ah! Please fix expedited USA or Tracked Packet. This is ridiculous! Do they expect us to use Xpresspost USA?, since this is the only option with tracking that still works?

Message 89 of 142
latest reply

e_knny
Community Member

I used the fix as instructed in the video posted above and I can confirm that it works fine

The tracking shows up on canadapost.ca and its indicated that my package has been accepted

Message 90 of 142
latest reply

This is ridiculous! Do they expect us to use Xpresspost USA?,

If you call paypal they will tell you to go to the post office until this is fixed.

Back in the day, we used to have to wait for our money orders or  cheque payments that were sent in the mail then send our parcels by going to the post office. There, they would measure weigh & calculate the cost, meanwhile we possibly made an error & would have to return home to repackage the item to fit into the cost charged to the buyer or pay out way more!

Oh believe me, there were worse times! when it comes to shipping of course, but back then ebay was way smoother without changes & easy to sell. So, postal duties were tolerated ...I agree paypal shipping is a breeze compared to the old way less moving money less paper work less time spent at p.o. !

I too would like it fixed ASAP!

Message 91 of 142
latest reply

DID they say when , it's been a week so far. 

Message 92 of 142
latest reply

electrum7993
Community Member

I have an idea of what is going on.

Since there must be an easy fix for this....certainly not one that takes over a week to do, they are not fixing it on purpose.

I believe that there is a deeper problem. A problem like the calculation of the postage is wrong, or that the minimum dimensions are wrong or that a phone number of the receiver is needed (the phone number is often needed on the Canada Post website) .... in any case a problem that is complicated to fix.

In order to disable the use of this shipping method they set it up to not accept any dimensions and essentially disable it without having to explain that the problem is a complicated one and one that is likely to take a while to resolve.

It is an easy way to not make this shipping option available and not offer a real reason as to why.

Message 93 of 142
latest reply

Personally......... I think they just don't care much about us up here.

Really........ if some ebay seller can come up with a solution that works, then so can Pitney-Bowes.

How bizarre that they are content to lose a cut from every label purchase rather than take 5 minutes to fix it?

Every Canadian who uses paypal shipping for Expedited to the US has not bought their labels there for the past week.

How many interactions do you think that is?

Any thoughts on what their that loss would add up to? 

Not to mention ours................. my personal loss in time and money multiplied by thousands is staggering...............

Message 94 of 142
latest reply

Fix this !!!  Enough already!

Message 95 of 142
latest reply

Everyone should call PAYPAL and when they send out the questioner o there service,  let them have it .    

Message 96 of 142
latest reply

I have had trouble for months printing shipping labels from Canada Post.Yesterday it told me that my buyers postal code was wrong.It has gotten so bad that I will stop selling on Ebay till this problem is resolved.I have had problems for months printing shipping labels

Message 97 of 142
latest reply

I have the same problem. have this been fixed yet?

Message 98 of 142
latest reply

pansy_6
Community Member

Yah it's been since the 7th that I cannot used tracked packet anymore and now last night the dimensions stopped working as well so Im stuck going to the post office and paying about $5 extra past what I charged for shipping just to get it out the door...not pleased:(

Message 100 of 142
latest reply