I clicked "revert back to old store" I like the new one better, how do I get it back?

I clicked "revert back to old store" I like the new one better, how do I get it back?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: I clicked "revert back to old store" I like the new one better, how do I get it back?

the old store also wont list all my items, ?? how do I get the "new store" back?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: I clicked "revert back to old store" I like the new one better, how do I get it back?

Is there no one that can help here? the "old store" is only showing 7 of my items as well.  This is a big problem, can anyone help????

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Here is the link that you use when you originally change to the new store so perhaps that will work for you.

http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/update/

The store may not be showing all of your items because you don't have store categories set up.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Is the new store format only available for .com stores?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It's available for .ca stores as well. The url that I gave was one that I had bookmarked..you can change the .com part to .ca. I'm sure if it matters or not though.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

then how do you set up the new header as the listing frame? I tried to do that and it won't allow any changes to appearance. In fact there was no place to upload files.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply