Issue with Seller Source Book... anyone having an issue with pictures?

None of my pictures are showing up in the actual listing, except for the gallery pictures, but any that I have put into the template aren't showing up.  Anyone else having issues with this?  Of course, it's a holiday for them, so I can't call them and it's been like this since yesterday.  Just wanted to see if it's just ME or if anyone else is having this same issue.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Issue with Seller Source Book... anyone having an issue with pictures?

Seeing i have never used anything other than eBay to list, I had no idea what SSB was or is.

I can confirm your pictures are not showing. Don't thank me! It is the best "fat lot of help" I can be.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay Templates

Use this one instead. You can choose from a lot of designs, it's free and it stores your pictures. It seems to me the other one is either down or your pictures were deleted.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I found only 20,000 or so listings on eBay using that program (Seller Sourcebook):

http://www.ebay.ca/dsc/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=1&_nkw=Auction+Templates+%26+Image+Hos...

It seems all images contained in description are gone for all listings, all sellers,

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you very much pierrelebel.. that was very helpful (not helpful that their service is down... but at least I know it's not JUST me)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply