NDP, Liberals to vote NO going to war against ISIS

valve37
Community Member

Makes perfect sense for after all it's not their relatives being beheaded or their children and spouses being raped and murdered. Call it a total disregard and non compassion for fellow man.

ISIS mission reveals Liberal divide: Party’s grandees express support for ‘robust Canadian mission’

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/05/isis-mission-reveals-liberal-divide-partys-grandees-express-...

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: NDP, Liberals to vote NO going to war against ISIS

I guess we will see after the election which direction Canada wants to go.

It is a done deal now. Canada wants war with the sunnis?. We got it.

Message 41 of 45
latest reply

We're doing exactly what ISIS wants. This is the greatest recruitment plan they could hope for, and we're helping.

How's inserting ourselves in that area worked so far? Afghanistan, Iraq, both failures and have added more problems. 

It's guerrilla warfare and you can't fight that, that's been proven time and time again. The only way to possibly fight it is boots on the ground and that's not going to happen, the people and taxpayers of N. America have lost taste for that after the past.

We and our friends have really made a mess over there and I don't know the answer. Neither is this a creation of ours just since Iraq, it goes back long, long before that, including the support for a State that has caused more problems than it's worth.

We need a whole new foreign policy and we need to stand up to some of our so-called friends, but Harper will never do that. 

Photobucket
Message 42 of 45
latest reply

Do you find it surprising that in the majority of hot spots in the world today the most common religion is Islam?

The consensus in the media is that Mulcair and Trudeau will lose votes for not supporting Canada sending F18 fighter bombers to help the allies suppress ISIS.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 43 of 45
latest reply

How is this guy not banned here for being a bigot?.

Message 44 of 45
latest reply

This topic has been locked due to hostile comments and interpersonal disputes.

Please review the Guidelines and help us keep the boards friendly and welcoming for everyone.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 45 of 45
latest reply