Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Question about returns

Im more of a seller than a buyer and for what I have bought rarely did I have to do a return. I filed and am in the process of returning an item. Gave tracking number as well as the carrier. Today I received a reminder stating that it doesn't appear ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funds held in Paypal and treated as a 'new seller' even though I'm 100% since 2002.

I've been selling with eBay since 2002 but after a hiatus from selling I started up again and have holds put on my funds until after the item is delivered and no complaints. I've never had this happen before in all my years and have met 2 of the requ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I would like to cancel my offer

Hi, I would like to cancel my offer, then i did contact with seller and explaining why have i to cancel, but it seems that the seller who did not want to hear my reason, i was explained that i can not pay it because i have received laid off my work j...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

wont calculate shipping costs to usa

i am listing some items.some items will calculate shipping to usa and some wont even when i use the exact same shipping options...one buyer assumed shipping was free and now wont pay.how come it wont work for every item?even though thay have the same...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

China to Canada got a whole lot faster

Shipments from China to Canada are usually very slow, but now some of them are coming in 2wks, usually the ones where tracking number starts with PPxx . So I looked into it and found some sellers use this new (2013) service called PayPal Package (ppb...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is ebay really any good for Canadian buyers? Throughout my time with ebay I've never seen a good buy

Throughout my time with ebay I haven't seen a good buy yet. When there is a good price the shipping and customs is an exuberent amount because all the sellers (I bet it's 90%) are in the US. For instance I'm looking for Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0...the ...

Has anyone had an item they purchased sitting in Richmond BC for several weeks?

I purchased something from China, not a costly item, just a bracelet my son really wanted for Xmas, (stainless steal, costume jewellery) It came to Richmond BC and said it has been processed, but to date, has not moved since Nov 25. The end on destin...

USPS First Class Mail International Tracking & Canada Post question

Many people say that when tracking with First Class Mail International, tracking updates will often not show up at all. I've heard of tons of people with stories about receiving an item without the tracking ever acknowledging that the package has so ...

where is my 7 android tablet I ordered in august 10 2014

I ordered a 7 android 4.2 tablet on the 10 of august 2014 and I contact seller and the said day sent it out *I waited over a month and still no tablet and I got back to them again and they said they sent another one out on the 10 0f October 2014 and ...

How do I request a total from a seller?

How do i request a new total from a seller? We have made a deal so I can buy for less than the posted price, and they want to mail it to me for less than the quoted figure from the site.

Hi l won several bids seller geedyy refusing combined Invoice charging extra on shipping

How can a seller refuse combined invoice? He made invoices before asked him to was not done. My great deals not now after won & contacted seller said 10 items/ invoice? ? Then charged more than stated for all shipping costs when won bids. Asked ebay ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.