Paid $26.24( $21.24 shipping GSP) . Seller saw that I paid $7.53 shipping .Why is the truth hidden ?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Paid $26.24( $21.24 shipping GSP) . Seller saw that I paid $7.53 shipping .Why is the truth hidd

The $7.53 was paid to the seller to cover his shipping cost to Pitney Bowes Distribution Centre.

The $26.24 paid to Pitney Bowes has nothing to do with the seller.  It covers the shipping charge from Pitney Bowes to you and a small handling fee.  No tax is added as the lot sold for less than Cdn$20.

Frankly, US sellers should not use GSP for such low value lots.  eBay recommends sellers use GSP for shipments averaging $50.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Paid $26.24( $21.24 shipping GSP) . Seller saw that I paid $7.53 shipping .Why is the truth hidd

Shouldn't sellers know that international shipments are being discouraged by high shipping rates ?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes they should.  If American sellers took the time to read what the program is all about, most of them selling low priced items would not offer GSP.

But, it is so much more fun blaming eBay.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply