SELLER PROMOTIONS FROM EBAY

Is ebay ever going to give us any more promotions, its been 2 months since i have had one i know its up to ebay to select but its a bit strange as a TOP SELLER that i am not getting any, is there anyone else that feels the same Good Answers Please

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: SELLER PROMOTIONS FROM EBAY

I doubt we will see any until after the Spring updates and then only to the select few as they choose

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thanks i guess they got all our money previously so they make us spend more money Cheers

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

yes i think they give you way more than you need for a short time, then when it comes time to relist they sit back and collect all the relist fees.. like really if , they want to make more money i would think the cut of sales would be a better way to go..

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

j44b
Community Member

Just received Promo info for 100k fixed price 30 days or good til cancelled  CAD only + 2nd Promo for  20% discount fvf. Don't know if will be for everyone or invite?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I received both too, well I may try it for Canadian $.  Getting desperate, have to convert everything.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I list most of my items in US $ as I have a bank acct in states where I transfer it. Saves getting hit with exchange. However I have more items to relist than my store allows for free so I too may convert some to Canadian dollars. I wish it was not restricted. I know eBay says we will sell more if we list in CDN dollars but I experimented a couple months ago when they first suggested it & I certainly did not see any benefit or increase in sales. I don't imagine we will get any promos allowing US dollars now that this one has come out so will have to make do. Wonder if the seller update will restrict eBay.ca to CDN $ only & they are trying to ease us into it with this promo?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Noticed this promotion for me in my Selling Manager this morning:

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/0322/ListFree.html

No email or message received from eBay

Available on eBay.COM only for fixed price listings (no auction) for 30 day or GTC duration

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

You pay for the listings!

Listings on the .ca special are not free!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply