Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Seller wants my email after 2 requests for an invoice

So on Sunday I had committed to buy an item and have been attempting to pay with Paypal. However, I cannot complete the checkout because I get this message; "This seller didn't include shipping costs to your location. Please request the total to ask ...

Getting frustrated waiting for delivery

I ordered something on eBay on April 10th and it was shipped the same day. The sellers delivery date was on or before May 12th, and it's now may 15th. I sent a request to the seller on the 11th and I'm very frustrated and angry as I've waited over a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Migration Tool: How to send Raphael an email through eBay?

Does anyone know how to send Raphael an email through eBay using this forum or eBay messages? Bugs in the migration tool are supposed to be reported to him, but for some reason, I cannot send him a direct email as there hasn't been any prior contact ...

CANCELLED: May 18th Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Unfortunately I won't be able to hold our weekly session tomorrow. I'll return next week at the regular time. For now, if you have any burning questions or issues to report, please do so at raphael@ebay.com.

Resolved! Item numbers and keeping track of packages

Does the item number change when an item doesn't sell and is relisted. I was using the item number and marking my boxes with it to keep track. Is there a better way to mark my packages to ensure I mail the correct one once it sells.Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sent negative feedback after 1.5 month waiting item Then I received it How can I change feedback?

17.05.2016After one and half month waiting I sent negative feedback to buyer. But after that I received this item. So, now I would like to change my feedback for positive. How can I do it? RUSSIA 100 RUBLES 2015 P NEW UNC (3 BANKNOTES)( 301903614664 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not shipping or responding

Hi, so I purchased an Iphone s6 on May 6th and after seeing that it has not been shipped on May 10th, I emailed the seller about it. I knew it has only been a few days so I wasn't worried or anything, I just asked if he had a chance to ship it or not...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

boxes

Does the container being sent IE: cardboard boxes have to be new from a post office or can they be used but in good condition?

Tax information about selling on eBay.com from eBay.ca after June15th

If I change my selling from eBay.ca to eBay.com by June 15th how will the income taxes work? Do I receive a income tax slip from PayPal or eBay.com (because I am now selling through eBay.com) for the Canadian Revenue Agency or do I do it like I do fr...

What are Media Sellers Doing re New eBay.ca/$CAD Policy

There are many, many successful media sellers in Canada. I've noticed that some have already switched to $CAD but most are still listing in $USD, as am I (on another selling account). When I have used all my free listings, additional listings on .ca ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Paypal labels are not green. Twice the paper and toner waste. Can I disable those instructions ?

As you probably all know Canada post/paypal changed the label format. For whatever reason they probably thought it as an improvement. On my side though all I see is a waste of resources. Before I could print two labels per sheets. Now the other half ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! When I move from ebay.ca to ebay.com am I still going to be able to print my lablels by canada post?

When I switch form ebay.ca to ebay.com will I still be able to print my lables on paypal from Canada Post?At the present moment you can only print them from the U.S. postal site through paypal if on .com.Its a lot of work going to the Canada Post sit...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post no longer adding reference numbers to shipping labels?

Is Canada Post no longer adding reference numbers to shipping labels? Each label I print now has no reference number and the label a "small packet air" and not light packet. Is this something I am doing wrong or a Canada post change. Thanks and would...

I have put a dress in my wish list it says it comes from China, the sizes are not like US, need help

I have put a dress on my wish list it says it comes from China, I know from experience that the sizes from China are not the same as US or Canadian, I ordered 2 items from China, ordered large and I can not fit my leg in it and I wear medium in Canad...

Resolved! Why has ebay reduced the time for delivery/feedback to 60 days? Not enough time!

China Post economy shipping takes up to 90 days and I am unable to leave feedback when product does arrive. I am also unable to continue to monitor unfilled orders. I have to constantly monitor orders and let suppliers know I haven't gotten a product...

This "tool" should be pulled!!!!....

....until whoever was contracted to do this in their basement has all the bugs worked out and maybe put some more thought into it. Secondly, why wasn't this conversion functionality included in Turbo Lister?....TL has all the basic functionality to d...

how can a guest leave feedback about the seller?

My question is: How can I leave feedback about a seller if I purchased the item as a guest?I've phoned e-Bay about why there isn't a link in my account to leave a comment, but they say I bought the items from signed in a "guest". I remember now that ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot Edit on .com Forcing Me To Sign In .ca

Hello, Any idea why when I click on "Sell Similar" or "Complete Draft" for an item that was entered on ebay.com it's forcing me to sign in to ebay.ca?I did actually sign in just to see and the draft items are not there - I guess because they were not...

tool

Nice job EBAY! I have tried the migration tool and being charged for relisting all my inventory on ebay.com. For a 2.49$ fuel cap I am being charged 1.50$ usd. If I count 955 items to move it will cost me 1432.50$ usd! Talk about a smart move! I am d...

I would like to thank everyone for their help on this board!!!

Hi everyone, I would like to thank everyone so much for all their help with the postage/paypal/shipping etc that you have provided me over the past few days. I followed all the instructions and it worked like a charm. Thank goodness for these boards ...

Back for some more advice re shipping to the US then Thailand

A buyer sent me two messages asking to ship to Thailand. I said no, that due to their mailing system, I don't ship there. He then purchased the item but now with an address in the US. It is probably a friend who is forwarding the CD to him in Thailan...

PRINTING LABELS

UNABLE TO PRINT LABELS TODAY MAY 15 2016ARE OTHER HAVING A PROBLEM ?RON

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Moving from .ca to .com?

Now hear this! You will find that if you move your listings to .com you will have problems with your shipping section as CanadaPost is not supported there. This means your listings will not be shown in any other country as you will not be able to spe...

Do I have to go through ebay/paypal to get the postage discounts?

I have an buyer who purchased 63 CD's from me, in 50 transactions. Only the ones on .com was he able to do the cart for whatever reason and for those, I offered free shipping. Now to mail it, I have them all boxed up and now to figure out the postage...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.