Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

website unsafe message from Microsoft

I just started experiencing apparent "issues" on eBay.ca today (May 20, 2016). When clicking on the My eBay hyperlink I get a red screen with a message that says this site has been determined to be unsafe. This message is from Microsoft, at least, it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Promo on FVF

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2016/0508/20OFF.html 20% off FVF on 30 day and GTC listings

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Webinar on Migration Tool

Is the webinar on the Migration Tool available somewhere to watch a replay for those of us who were unable to attend?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Migration Tool - please help!

Hi Everyone, so I've decided to move my listings to .comonce I've pushed 130 drafts to .com using Listing Migration Tool, I logged in in my account under .com and stupidly deleted all the 130 drafts, because my computer froze on me so I've decided to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bid on an item which the seller does not ship to my country

Hello, I accidently bid on an item that the seller does not ship to my country. I understand I can try to cancel the order with one hour after winning the bid but if the seller does not accept my cancellation I still have to pay for the items. The se...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to add a file ?

I am selling Personalized Gloves in witch I need a LOGO file from my buyer. How can I receive this file if I can not leave my email address for my buyer can send ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

received incorrect item. Who pays for the shipping costs

I purchased an item on ebay and received the wrong item due to a shipping error. 2 parcels got mixed up and someone else has my more expensive item. Who pays for the shipping error? will I get a refund on my shipping costs (to receive the item and re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing issues

Anyone having problems getting listings up. Been trying all day to get a listing up and it doesn't want to show. It's a relist that I tweaked a little , but nothing I haven't done before. Should check your new listings to be sure they are going up. W...

Migrating listings to eBay.com because of the currency issue

Hi, I only sell in USD on ebay.ca. So, because of eBay's new system, I have no choice, but to migrate listings to eBay.com. How can I be sure that it's been done properly? After that's done, do I need to close my eBay.ca account so I don't get charge...

Resolved! Import Fees

I just purchased a pair of Gucci shoes for US 192.00 + 18.00 shipping. I proceeded to checkout and pay for my item. The price jumped from $192 to $264 US, total price is Canadian $340.00. They added another $70.00 US to my order. So in the end of the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need answers to the whether I need to move my store to .com or not

Okay....I have an ebay.ca store. All of my listings are in USD. The location of the majority of the products are in the USA because our manufacturer drop ships from that location. I tried to call ebay support and ask this question but I am not sure I...

Unable to access my sale data before Feb. 19th

Hey! I'm in the process of doing some accounting for my business for the first 4 months of 2016 but I cannot access my sales prior to Feb. 19th. I'm paying 350$/month just for the Anchor Store subscription so I hope data older than 90 days is accessi...

Wow..sellers can put whatever shipping $ they want. Even 400% more and you wont get partial refund b

Because I paid the item, I accepted the seller's terms. ebay said I am not eligible for buyer protection of a item I paid 180$ for UPS and the seller finally sent canadapost cost 43.41. So I lost partial refund. Sounds like fraud to me. I even sent a...

Need help with two issues

I've run into two separate issues and looking for advice. 1: I made a purchase from a seller in China 12 days ago and they have yet to ship the item and have failed to respond to my inquiries about this. I am definitely feeling a lack of faith in thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

closing my store and early cancellation fees

I will be closing my store and Ebay of course wants to charge me an early cancellation fee. My understanding is if we close prior to June 4th, no early cancellation fee. Do we then get charged and have to phone Ebay CS to have the charge reversed? Th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I sell on eBay.ca and eBay.com from the same account?

We have warehouses in the U.S. and Canada. Right now we have separate eBay.ca and eBay.com accounts to sell on each market place. Are we insane. Can we sell on eBay.ca and eBay.com from one account (much like you can with Amazon).

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

migration tool question

Looking through the Migration tool information it states "Once your drafts have been published go back to Ebay.ca in your active listing container in Selling Manager and end the corresponding original USD listings to avoid leaving duplicate listings ...

No chat today!

Has been posted that there will be no chat today.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Sellers Beware

I wanted to post this info because of troubles I am currently experiencing with an item from Italy.The seller sent my item by registered international post in Italy and was provided tracking number.Unfortunately it appears Canada post does not offer ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sell worldwide from EBay.ca. When searching my own items on .com why am I not shown as Top Rated?

Hi All Still torn about weather to switch to CAD or go to .com. I tried searching my items on .com and though I found them, I noticed am notbeing shown as Top Rated & Power seller as I am on .ca ? This will and must affect my sales when buyers are br...

Reading Post Mark on Package from China

I need to know when the package that I just received was mailed in China. I cannot see any date on the shipping label, but on the other side of the package there is, what appears to be postage sticker. Within a 25 mm circle there are Chinese characte...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Notice said paid and okay to ship but there is no transaction record in paypal at all yet?

I sold an item on Ebay. Received a notice that the buyer had paid the full amount with Paypal and it's time to ship. However, Paypal does not have any record of the transaction. (I'm not talking about the 21 day holdback/pending). How long does it ta...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

who is the shipping company ?

I received a Global tracking #: UPBEE00155DAE2C944B4 The tracking information says the item could not be delivered.Ebay is not going to refund, saying I gave invalid delivery address. How can I found out who the shipping company was so I found outwhe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller adds fees after "buy it now"

I bought a item listed for $197.74 USD with free shipping, I used buy it now to purchase this item and paid as soon as I purchased. After the purchase the seller contacted me explaining that I would have to pay another $59.91 USD to cover shipping co...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.