who is the shipping company ?

I received a Global tracking #: UPBEE00155DAE2C944B4

The tracking information says the item could not be delivered.

Ebay is not going to refund, saying I gave invalid delivery address.

How can I found out who the shipping company was so I found out

where they attempt to delivery my item ??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@rsemenoff2 wrote:

I received a Global tracking #: UPBEE00155DAE2C944B4

The tracking information says the item could not be delivered.

Ebay is not going to refund, saying I gave invalid delivery address.

How can I found out who the shipping company was so I found out

where they attempt to delivery my item ??

Is this something you purchased that used the GSP (Global Shipping Program)?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Another poster researched this information.

TRACKING SYSTEM FOR GSP
It's not user friendly... But I found how to track your package via the global shipping program, once it gets to Canada you need to:
- Log on to eBay.ca
- Under the My eBay menu select Purchase History
- Under your orders find the specific order.  It should have something like the following:
        Estimated delivery Mon, Jan 11 - Thu, Jan 21
        Tracking number: Tracking number UPAAB000000#########
- Click on the UPA number.  This should open up a Shipment Details window, which should contain something like this:
     This shipment has been transferred to CPC for delivery to the final destination # 70351#########
-Click on the Canada Post number to see where the Canada Post Tracking history and expected delivery

If your item has not appeared within 20 days after shipping by the seller, go to the Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If the GSP/PB cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery), your entire original payment will be refunded.

While it is polite to let the seller know about the problem, she is not responsible for shipping after the purchase reaches the GSPplant in Erlanger KY.

If the parcel arrives when you are not home, any carrier will leave you a note telling you where and when you can retrieve your purchase. Bring photo ID with your address.

Tracking is for the protection of the seller. It is an expense that does nothing for the buyer (except as in this case to add stress). The Buyer is covered by the eBay and Paypal Buyer Protection policies. If you back your PP account with a credit card, always a wise move, you are also protected by the card's Chargeback policy.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply