Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why some listings just don't appear in search results/lists for me?

Even when using ebay.com, some listings aren't in search results or seller's item listings. It's not even a private listing. In order to view items like these, I need to be given a direct link to it. But other people don't have this problem. Here's o...

what happened to counters

I AM CURIOUS , WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COUNTERS THAT USED TO BE AVAILABLE ON LISTINGS . HMMM WAS A EFFECTIVE TOOL TO MONITOR LISTINGS . COULD THERE HAVE BEEN A REASON FOR E-BAY TO GET RID OF. I THINK SO YOU COULD NOT MONITOR THE EFFECTIVENESS OF E-BAY !...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Billing currency problem

As suggested by other members here, with the upcoming change in listing currency, I changed my billing currency for CAD $. However, I cannot add an American Express Air Miles card to pay for my fees. It says "Visa or Mastercard" only. Why is that? Do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP!!!!PLEASE INTERPRET THE UA FOR FVF ON SHIPPING

Would someone please interpret the terms as stated by eBay as to how they calculate final value fees on shippingfor a seller in Canada selling on .ca? Need correct interpretation for a purchase by a US buyer where calculated domestic shipping is show...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracked Package vs Regular Post

Hi , i usually send my items regular post with no tracking because of the price, i think most of my customers like it this way. But it is not without its pitfalls. Im thinking of offering 2 levels of shipping service for each ebay item, tracked and r...

ebay and paypal generated emails taking too long to arrive.??

has anyone else noticed, that some emails come immediately and others take up to 12 hours to arrive, to my mail box.. i checked with my service provider and they assure me it is not on their end.. so why does it take some emails so long to get to me....

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

About EBay Shipping Supplies

It looks like we are getting free shipping supplies if we have stores, but I can't find the details. Does anyone know how that works?

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping DVD's in bubble mailers?

Hi, I've been shipping DVD's in bubble mailers, I've always just put a $1.80 stamp on and never had a problem, send out 5 or 10 a week, today I got 3 back in my mailbox all listed as "Insufficient postage". Should I be putting $2.95? Also, for these ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

First off- fairly new to selling. I have items listed on auction but NOT buy it now

Recently, I had 2 requests from potential buyers for an item that is listed 'on auction' but not with a buy it now price---to sell ahead of the end of the auction period. From a friend that WAS selling on ebay, I understand there is a penalty to do t...

Resolved! Seller is asking me for more money for the item after I completed BIN

I just completed a BIN purchase for an item shipped free from Japan and paid in full via Paypal. The seller messaged me after I paid saying that his supplier has suddenly increased the price of the item and that I need to pay an additional $85 USD ot...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller will not send new invoice with shipping

Hello,monday I won an auction at a ridiculous price. Before I bid I asked for the shipping cost. We had several messages The seller is in Tx, US and I am in Canada. Seller (in the add) says ships worldwide. He told me "Cannot ship using postal office...

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking Shows Arrived.. Then Departed?

Ever had this happen? You're tracking an item; it shows over the weekend that it has arrived in your city - horray! Monday morning comes and you check the tracking again to see if it's marked as out for delivery, but instead you see that the night be...

I have several inquiries about taking an item off auction -and selling it with a buy it now price-

I am a new seller- I've been asked twice to take an item off the auction listing and to sell it early. Drawbacks? Consequences? There is 5+ days left on the item. I've said NO twice. The item does NOT have a buy it now price.

Having a replacement items ship to you

Hello,I bought a fragile item but it came damaged. The seller agreed to ship another one butwhat if the replacement is damaged again in shipping?Will it be covered by paypal? I'm trying to decide if I should just go for a refund or have a replacement...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Simply trying to find my item on line!

Since there seems to be no other way of really contacting anyone on this site I will attempt to get an answer here. I just listed (1 day ago) a 1978 Silver anniversary Chevrolet Corvette for sale in the category "cars and trucks" I have not been able...

Walmart hired the head of eBay Seller Experience

Walmart snagged a 12-year veteran of eBay as it revealed plans to open its Marketplace to thousands of sellers. Jordan Sweetnam was most recently Vice President of Seller Experience for eBay, where he oversaw the development, strategy and delivery of...

I've reached my 15,000 feedbacks!

It's taken me a week to get those last 2 feedbacks that take me up to 15,000. So many few buyers are leaving feedback these days.

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! INCREASE IN FREE LISTINGS

I just noticed that the free listings on both co. and ca; have been increased to 250 from the previous 200. OR, DID I MISS SOMETHING ??? Bill

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice Please

I am looking for advice please. I had an item sell at auction this past Monday (the 25th), and almost immediately the buyer messages me and tells me he can't afford the item right now. I've had this happen before, so I open a “Cancel Order” request a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why dont my feed back score improove

I for the life of me can not figure out why my fb score is bad,1 neg 500 plus awesome fb but ebay gives me a 99.1 rating???? I called them and the little girle says all i need is a couple more positive and it will go back to a 100 per cent?? that nev...

FREE Shipping May not ship to Canada

Just wasted an hour of my life courtesy of eBay. My invoice to eBay 1 Million Dollars USA GREENBACKS! Looking for an Invicta 8 slot watch case. Rare and very expensive thru Canadian sellers including the least inexpensive for the most part website am...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal is down? Potential bidders can't bid!

I've never seen this before. I got a message from a bidder saying she couldn't bid because she got a pop-up saying "seller does not have a linked Paypal account." Well I sure do. LOL So I went to PP but the site is down and that's probably why the eB...

Promo Extension May 1 to June 1 on USA & Canada site

Promo is for invited sellers.......here is a cut and paste for the CDN promo What is the Promotion? Invited sellers ("sellers") who create a listing in the fixed price format with the Good 'Til Cancelled duration, pursuant to the terms and conditions...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.