Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

how come ebay sends me an invoice when I am not selling anything?

how come ebay sends me an invoice to my visa automatically when I am not selling anything? Then it says do not worry, invoice has been paid for the period, no action is required??? I only WANT to shop on Ebay and for years this was free??? I am not s...

my US buyers keep emailing that they can not purchase more than one item at a time need help!

Would like to know if other Canadian sellers are having problems with combined shipping for US buyers, my US buyers are being asked to pay for each item at a time, and yes I have checked my Setting on both .ca and .com and my setting state that i off...

Shipping

Hi, I bought items a few weeks ago and when I received the items I was charged an extra $280 for taxes, the seller sent it thru UPS. Now I bought items again from the same seller and I asked if they could use the Global Shipping Program so I will not...

Open Store on .com or .ca

I am in Canada and registered on .ca.Does it matter if I open a Store on the .com or the .ca site? I currently list on both sites. I had a store years ago and can't remember which way I did it!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to re-open a request, but don't know how!

Hello everyone, I made a request about items that never arrived, but closed the request, wanting to wait a while longer. It's been a few weeks since I did that, and I would like to re-open the requests, but I cannot find any way to do so. Can someone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping info needed.

Hi there, I'm new to e-bay. I hope to be selling soon. My ? is...Where to find info on shipping charges ect. I'v been reading on this board and it seems very complicated.could someone please head me in the right direction?? Is there a site I could go...

How does one complain about unfair practices related to this global shiiping program?

I want to complain about the Global Shipping Program. I live in Canada I just purchased an item from the US for $10.49 In addition to paying a brutal $16. something for postage, I have been hit with a $3.34 "import charge". By law, Canada nothing on ...

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Concert Ticket Resale

How can concert tickets be resold for above face value at a venue in a state where this is illegal

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The item I finally received does not match the seller's description nor does it work at all.

So the story is, I've ordered an item off a seller on ebay and it took over 30 days to arrive. So I choose to open a case for it as I did not see the item for around almost 2 months. I had a talk with the seller and they told me they would be sending...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

save my password

i want to save my password on e bay wish list how can i keep it saved and sighned

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake Superman Coins

Buyers beware that there are some fake superman coins being sold on ebay. If the coin you are buying doesn't come with the box or authenticity from the RCM maybe its not the real deal. Some people describe the coins they are selling as silver plated ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi at 9th of feb 2015 i bought a ipad mini cover and i paid for that from paypal,they said they didn

Hi at 9th of Feb 2015 I bought a iPad Mini 1 2 3 Smart back Cover Magnetic Case + smart pen + screen protector Item # End time: 09-Feb-15 22:20:09 EST Seller: and I paid from Paypal but they didn't send us tracking no then I send email to eBay becaus...

Requesting Invoice For Different Address

Recently I've been getting an error message when I request an invoice for a different shipping address. I want sellers who sell to Canada to send an invoice for my home Canadian address. I've tried changing the primary shipping address from U.S. to C...

"FRANTIC" REMINDERS

What is with eBay's insane 'FRANTIC" reminders that kept popping up every few seconds? It kept interrupted when I was going to make bid or make offers or post any items, etc. It is getting insane and time consuming and forced me to wait until those "...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller committing fraud

If a seller takes your money and never sends you what you paid for, isn't that FRAUD!?? How can eBay allow this to happen???

Customer service

Hi there, After several frustrating weeks of trying, spending $ on long distance calls to San Jose, kindly provide me with Manager of Customer Service or CEO's name & tel number at Kijij /eBayToronto Head Ofc. Its totally unjust that you folks can va...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

too late to file complaint against seller

In October I ordered a set of door handle covers from seller. I never received them so I emailed him. He strung me along until it was too late to file a complaint with either ebay or paypal and it was too late to leave feedback. I have tried numerous...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone else been ripped off by seller?

I can't get these people to communicate with me on this issue they keep ignoring me and sending me auto reply emails. I sent back their product that never worked properly after I had to get a professional to install it and now they won't refund my mo...

The item I purchased and want to return has been removed from my purchase history!

I am trying to open a claim in the resolution center, but all the links send me to the same place where I must find my item in question from my purchase history. Except it's NOT there!! I don't know how to contact Ebay about it? The listing is over, ...

how to offer ups shipping

I don't know why I can't figure this out as I'm sure I used to be able to offer UPS or Fed Ex shipping but my listing only has Canada Post options. My box is too large and heavy for Canada Post. Along the same lines....what if my shipment requires 2 ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

February 18th 2015 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, If your fingers aren't too frozen, we're hoping you'll join us for this week's Board Hour. Please go ahead and start posting at your convenience, we will join you at 1 PM Eastern.

hello im having trouble getting the seller of an item i have purchased to verify his account

i have recently won a bid on ebay for a ps4 and have got it for a great price so i dont want to cancel my order but i have sent multiple emails and have had both ebay and paypal contact the seller to let him know that he needs to verify his paypal ac...

Prepaid Mastercard

How do I pay using Prepaid Mastercard to PayPal because for some reason my bank account, doesn't work?

pitneybowes

Hi, I have been recently charged for $41.04 -- with a description: PAYPAL *PITNEYBOWES 4029357733. I have not purchased anything from Pitneybowes. The item that I bought from ebay from a US Seller, didn't mention about this charge. The seller has alr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.