Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I am still waiting for my refund as to item

I receive a kassel cuckoo clock damage and important pieces broken. Two month in the making and I've received no response. The shipping to send it back also cost me $31.72. I would appreciate you to make an effort to respond and reimburse. thank you ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does any one know how to get the FedEx flat rate when your a seller???

Has anyone been able to use the FedEx promotion for a flat rate for shipping?? I have created an account with FedEx but no where does it let me enter my account number so then I don't know what to put on my ad when Im selling something as to what the...

Resolved! How fast is CanadaPost Small Packet International Air ?

When advertising on Ebay, one has to choose from small selection of services offered in drop-down, so I normally choose CanadaPost Small Packet International Air, which is closest to 3rd party service I currently use for small international shipments...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How do I change currency when relisting an item?

Hi - Just wondering if anyone knows how to change the currency when re listing an item from US to Canadian funds? I have a Canadian buyer who made a fair offer on an item, but they want to pay in Canadian funds. I ended the listing, but when I try to...

How to prevent items showing on non-English ebay sites ?

Item listed in USA in English, German buyer purchased it and asked about wherebouts, it created dispute and Ebay forcing me to go to German site. I would like items not to be available for purchase on ebay.de, ebay.fr, ebay.es, ebay.it, ebay.pl or an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister Auto parts compatibility problems...

Hello everyone. We have been using Turbo Lister for years to list auto parts on the US site. When we go to list parts on ebay.ca (in Canadian $) Turbo Lister will not give the option to fill the vehicle compatibility list. We are trying to list commo...

unable to pay with pay pal

I have an item in my cart I am trying to pay for but I am not getting redirected to paypal and the screen locks up. I want to make sure that I am only purchasing one of the item and find out why I can't go through to paypal.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Export rules

I am trying to bid but my bid is not being accepted due to shipping restriction?. Seller states he does send to Canada. What do I need to do to have my bid accepted.John

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant see my postings,says restricted

After posting my auction.Not able to see my auction because of a resriction,says-Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restrict...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Congratulations RICARMIC...

... for the new Shooting Star. http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ricarmic&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Shipping Label. One size fits all.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, previously? When creating a label on Paypal, the page asks for the (in my case) box dimensions. When my box is small, I cannot use the label that prints. The size is bigger than the box's surface area. And it ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have you been a victim of fraud with ebay sellers.

I have been a victim of fraud with an ebay seller item.To make matters even worse I have received apsolutely no hep from either ebay or paypal in retrieving my refund.They are condoning this as my responsibility even though I bought an item that was ...

Problem starting today with ebay purchase/paid dates out of sync. with PayPal.

Saw comments about this happening earlier today on the .com seller board and now I have the same situation: Purchaser bought item this morning, PayPal shows paid today, Feb 21st, shows as sold in my Selling Mgr. as purchased and sold Feb. 21st but eb...

Resolved! Accidentally 'hid' my Items for Sale when I put the Store in Vacation Mode

So, last night while I was in the middle of coming down with the flu, in my fever-induced delirium, I accidentally checked the box that hides all my active listings while I was putting the store in Vacation Mode. I was on my iPad, I couldn't see stra...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Custom and duty fees

I want to buy a $6.25(US) spy recording pen from hong kong to Canada.it has free international shipping and I'm wondering if I'll have to pay any extra fees(ie. duty,taxes,brokerage customs) thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! One seller slandering another seller's name to improve his selling - What to do?

A seller on ebay claims that I "stole" his item in his listings. (which is not true, we sell the similar products but with different contents, my prices are lower though) . He explicitly put my ebay user ID in his subtitles. I tried filing a complain...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Paypal eCheck

I have 3-5 days to ship an item but Paypal suggest me to wait to send it out until the eCheck clears, in 5-7 days. What am I supposed to do?

The new return policy

Does any one know the link to Ebays new return policy. I received a neg without any contact, where the buyer went straight to initiating a return. Maybe Im wrong but wasnt there something in place where the buyer is supposed to contact and try to wor...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have had many non paying Ebayers bid on my items in the past, it seems that I am being singled out

In the past months I have listed several items and had Ebayers bid on it and ended up with them not paying nor responding to my request. It seems to me that I am being singled out. I feel for some reason or another someone is always there to put me t...

Resolved! Can't open request for non-refunded item.

Hi eBay,I bought a cellphone from a user with a good rating in August. When I got the phone, it didn't work, so I requested a refund and would ship back the cellphone. The user told me to ship it back and then they'd refund my money. They also said n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund/defect question

Had a customer purchase 3 left handed golf clubs yesterday, which have been shipped. Received an email this morning from him apologizing as he thought they were right handed even though it was clearly stated they were left handed. I want to process a...

Resolved! eBay is asking me to reset my password a lot.

I have a hard enough remembering passwords for about 10 different sites but yo keep asking, then telling me my password is noy strong enough, has got to the point where I will stop using eBay.

How to you permit multiple shipping options?

Rookie alert! Today is my first attempt to post items for sale, though I have done a couple of small test purchases that went great. When I posted my two auction items, I could not figure out how to, nor find online how to, allow multiple shipping op...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.