Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Request total on checkout error

I get an error message, unrelated to what I am trying to do, when checking out. Trying to request a new total from seller based on an address change (changing shipping country), after the seller has sent an invoice reflecting shipping charges to my d...

I have been watching this auction since yesterday for amusement...

Item number 121403401377 Charity auction featuring this Vancouverite named Sam Sung who previously worked in a downtown Vancouver Apple store. It was only around $3000 yesterday evening yet today it already jumped to $80000! I bet Mr. Sung really did...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

unpaid items

hey guys and girls i have 2 unpaid items on my account that I'm not even sure how they got there. I have purchased these items already and they have appeared a second time. I dont know how to remove them from my account as I do not want to purchase t...

won bidding item

I have an item that I won in a bidding and paid off the whole amount,then next two days e-bay send me a message that the item is been removed and no more in the listing. No more information about it . where is the secured capability of this site if t...

Live in Canada, want to have package shipped to US

Hey there, I know this has been asked tons of times in the past but I just wanted to confirm. I'm in Canada and want to have an item shipped to NY and pick it up later. Adding a US address (or any other foreign address as a matter of fact) to a canad...

I want to buy a website from ebay

The problem is I don't want other people to see I bought the website from ebay. Is it possible to hide the ebay page from search engines?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

when shipping how do you state 6 (chairs) packed 2 to a box (3 boxes) and by Allied Van Lines rather than Canada Post.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item

Recd wrong shoes not even close HELP

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any Canadian based package forwarding to USA services out there?

Hello,Does anyone know of any Canadian based package forwarding to USA services out there? I know there are a lot of services for shipping/forwarding from the US to Canada, but what about the other way? I have been trying to order a pair of boots fro...

I bought a bird cage. I received it after a few weeks all banged up. What should I do?

I bought a bird cage. I received it after a few weeks all banged up. I've been trying to get a new one or a refund. But I'm just getting a run around. It is very frustrating, because I paid 200.00 for this cage and all I got for it was a banged up an...

Possible to change feedback?

I bought a watch from a seller on ebay. The watch looked good initially, so I left positive feedback. It was later determined by an inspection at an authorized Tissot dealer that the watch was not genuine. I have since opened a paypal dispute and my ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay take pirated software seriously?

Hi, I was reviewing a blog post by someone in the information tech industry here: http://www.considerit.co.uk/blog/it-security/counterfeit-software-could-lead-to-malware-on-your-machine-without-you-knowing/ I wanted to know eBay's policies on physica...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping An Item Back

So I got an item that does not work. I have tried everything and it just doesn't work so I messaged letting the seller know. He has said he would like the item back to test it and will ship me a working one. Is this at my expense? How is that fair? I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I edit the name of my followed searches?

When I started using eBay earlier this year I could provide a name for my saved searches. At some point this feature was eliminated. Is there a way to change the name of a followed search?Thanks, Ed

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

August 6th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Today's session will start at 1 pm Eastern, as usual. Please feel free to go ahead and start posting at your earliest convenience. See you soon!

Poison Ivy.

Does anyone know how to get rid poison ivy without killing off all of the other foilage?

A Liberal Majority

A Liberal majority - you've got to be effing kidding.I guess the people of Ontario like politicians that are the biggest crooks.Squander a billion dollars for political gain - and they reward you. Well, my guess is that we won't have to look at Hudak...

Item stuck at the sorting facility and sellers help is rather vague...

Hello everyone, Have you had a problems with USPS? I bought two products from a seller ($40) total and he gave me a tracking number, it had been stuck in the sorting facility since June 5th. I called USPS and they said I can't do anything about it bu...

Can someone explain to me how ebates works?

I've seen the ads on TV for ebay ebates. Can someone explain how this works? I shop on here almost everyday and it would be nice to get money back on what I buy, but I bet it's only certain things or big ticket items right? janmay35

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.