Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I don't have a phone

How do i setup an account when I must provide a phone so someone can call/text me? Even when I try customer support all they provide is a phone number and not an email address. I don't like phones and not everyone has one, this is just dumb!!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

I would like some info. on eBay fees

I would like to start selling on eBay and just want to be clear on fees. I can post up to 50 items with no insertion fee per month in certain categories, but if someone buys my product do I get charged a fee right away or is it monthly for all items ...

WHY DO I SEE A LOT MORE E BAY SELLERS CLOSING OUT????

I HAVE BOUGHT THINGS WITH SELLERS ON HERE WHO ARE NO LONGER ON E BAY???SO WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON???. IS THE BUYERS BEING SCAMED TO BUY UP THE SELLERS ITEMS THEN HE CLOSES DOWN???.TO DATE NOW I HAVE BOUGHT FROM A FEW SELLERS WHO ARE NO LONGER IN...

Is it me or do you think

the conservative attack ads at Trudeau are giving the wrong message?I saw the attack ad where Trudeau says he wants to legalise pot.Does Harper not realise that most Canadians feel that way?Or when Trudeau wants to find out what **bleep** off terrori...

how to repay a refund

I purchased items, which were late in arriving,seller issued refund, then items finally arrived, I asked seller for new invoice to pay< I don't think the seller understand.Is there a way for me to repay without invoice.Ivan

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with Russian 0 feedback buyers

Hi,just two weeks ago I thought I had sold an item to a new 0 feedback buyer from the Russian federation. However, all messages went unanswered and he/she never paid. I filled out the unpaid item form and received a fee credit from Ebay. I relisted m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Logging into eBay user name error can't replace with correct name.

When my wife and I got a new laptop, I installed the eBay link but when I logged in for the first "new" time, my fat fingers had inadvertently hit the wrong key (hit a "Y" instead of a "T" on the 3rd last letter of the user name). Now when I try to l...

Should you report an item on EBay that is being misrepresented?

There's a highly ranked seller who currently has a drumset listed as a Vintage 1970's drumset. The set was made in 1982 or 1983. His BIN price is $4000. There are other discrepancies in his description such as the wrong place of manufacture etc. I've...

I've been removing listings..

In preparation for selling the house and moving to BC, I have been taking down most of my book listings.I've gone from about 1600 listings to under 600, leaving mostly the patterns and postcards. The Friends of the Library Bookstore now has about 45 ...

The impact of the Liberals energy policy and wind turbines

Ontario Wind TurbinesOntario has the most expensive electricity in North Americaleading to unaffordable hydro bills, manufacturing leaving the province, high unemployment and a stagnant economy.This is a serious problem and is the result of Wind Turb...

wolfe.jpg 8.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyers not leaving feedback

I used to sell on Ebay years ago and took a break for a while. I don't remember a problem with people leaving feedback now I am finding that the last 5 or 6 items I have sold the buyer has not left feedback. I have posted feedback for them once the i...

Hallmark 1994 gold plated Golden Sleigh and Golden Poinsetta ornaments from the Expo collection.

Can't find either of these ornaments on EBay with sellers who will ship to Canada! These ornaments were only sold at the Hallmark Expo gatherings. Is there a place on EBay to put a "Wish list" or "Item wanted to buy" to draw attention to sellers?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

why do i have fees?

why am i receiving a bill for fees? what are the fees for and how do i contact customer support? I am extremely confused whats happening.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer - Shipping question

Im a first time buyer on ebay. When you buy something and it says that it is being delivered Canada Post and a signature is required. If Im not home, can one of my family members at my home address sign for the package

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's interesting

I find it very interesting when you get a buyer *itching to you about an order that for some reason they say arrived damaged. So you immediately apologize profusely and inform them to ship the items back to you and you absolutely will refund them the...

Down graded to basic store level from premium store because of shipping cost from Canada

I have been downgraded to basic store level (not by choice) because my performance level is down. Not globally, that is above standard but only in the USA!! I am being judged by eBay because I am Canadian and have to deal with the shipping cost from ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Setting up shipping and listing thinks I am in US

I am a Canadian seller. However when setting up listing the shipping thinks I am in US. Why would this be? I just sold an item and the shipping calculator was working. Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Are you outraged by the shipping increase of Canada Post ?

I live in Québec, postage went sky high today, I am so mad !!! here is an example: as of today to ship a oversized letter between 200 to 499 grams cost $ 20.60 !!! last week the cost was 15.20 talk about an increase !!!I have over 400 items listed, I...

• 46 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal claims..

Hey everybody. I had a customer open up a Paypal claim in regards to a defective cable they bought from me. I received no message, just the claim. But okay, I intended to refund the buyer anyways even without a claim. I sent the buyer a message askin...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.