Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

any one have trouble login on ebay.com?I kept getting bounced back to the login in password page,

it started since yesterday night, that I couldn't log on to my ebay page at all I kept getting bounced back to the enter password page over and over again. sometimes the window tab would just close itself.it works fine from the ebay.ca page for me.I ...

jadoo tv 3 from seller

Hi, Has anybody bought jadoo tv 3 from seller. I have paid for the item but received the following from ebay. I wish to ask if others paid and receive this item from seller. Thanks... see ebay message below: Sale date: 03/06/14 Tracking number: This ...

ebay members are you satisfied to that EBAY sellers are ripping off the buyers and EBAY is happy abo

look I am a buyer and I am not happy infact I am very angry === with ebay and its policy giving all the credit to the sellers I bought 15 items and in each order I am having setback I think ebay policy STINKS they need to have a better relationship w...

Why was my payment refunded? Why would a seller refund the payment when they have the item?

I bought a phone case. Payed with paypal and thought everything was ok. But later I got a mail where it said the money was refunded… and I can´t see a reason. They still have the item for sale. This is my first buy or anything on ebay… Is this normal...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to find my local's zip code?

i'm from Hanoi, Vietnam. i have just bought an item from 10,february . Transit thought USPS first-class. Now still in transit. Does it have any problem? in transit? I'm newbie. THanks for any help.

Seller has Payments: transfer, but no way to pay him by email or other. +His phone number is wrong.

I can't make the payment under those circumstances. The other option is Cash on Collection and I didn't want to contract that. How can I cancel the shipping before we get billed without means to transfer money. He doesn't have Paypal or the usual acc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i switch an item i've already listed as "buy it now"

i've already listed an item as "buy it now" but want to change it to a regular bidding auction. it won't let me do this. do i have to let it finish it's 7 days as "buy it now" then, relist it with a new format.thanks for any help.pusher

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims they did not receive item

My buyer claims that they did not receive their item. However, Canada Post tracking shows that the item was delivered. I contacted Canada Post who said that they would put a trace on it and contact me within five business days. A reference number for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Anyone ever get a "Duplicate tracking number." from Canada post before?

Just when I thought that things couldn't get any worse when my order was stuck in Mississauga for 6 days,the tracking number I was using to look at the current whereabouts of my order suddenly stopped working...On my Canada Post app, it says "Duplica...

Seller not refunding me.

I bought an item maybe 2 months ago, and the item doesnt work. The reason it took so long for me to see it was broken was because I had to buy a converter for the plug on my item. The seller asked for pictures and I sent them.. they then said the ref...

Tracking number for items shipped from China

I tried to ask the seller which courier he shipped from and what the tracking number was but i don't think he understood and just told me he shipped the item and it would arrive in 20 to 30 days. (on the auction page it said either China Post or Inte...

Used Cell Phones and eBay Policy

Hi, I have been in some thought after seeing many posts about locked phones, stolen phones, and phones under contract considering eBay's non-protection toward bad transfers of contracts/etc It is my belief that phones bound to a a provider or under c...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Listing Removed by Ebay for policy violation.

I've had one of my listings removed for a policy violation. Apparently I used a word that is a trademark. Does anyone know where I can now find the listing so that I can relist it item without that word?? I looked in 'Unsold' but it's not there & not...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Claims Defective Item

Hello, I sold a Game Boy Advanced Micro. The buyer left positive feedback. Now the buyer is saying that the unit won't charge. I KNOW it charged - I charged it to take pictures of the unit working! In short - will I have to accept a return? How do I ...

Resolved! No replies to questions

In the past few months, I have sent questions to sellers regarding their product. Many of those sellers never respond, even those that state that they will respond in a timely basis. I know that the questions have been sent because I have copies in m...

getting refund

I contacted the seller and he's willing to let me return item, i'm just unsure how I receive my money back (paid through paypal). Do I need to open a case?

returning an item

I am returning an item to China and the seller asked me to say on the declaration form that it was worth $30.00 instead of the $650.00 I paid, is this normal ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

after like 5 years with paypal account I get this message ..

We can't confirm your bank account because too much time has passed since you added it. To start the confirmation process, click Profile. Then, remove this bank account and add it again. Anyone know why this would happen or is it happening to others

Can I change my shop name?

I have just opened a new seller shop under my user name 'WoodcotDesigns'. Can I change my shop name now that I have 6 items listed? Thanks. Faye

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting charged listing fees during free auction style listing promotion?

hi, there is currently a free auction style listing promotion going on until the 23rd of march for sellers and i am being charged listing fees when i try to post 3 day auction style listings. supposedly i'm supposed to have up to 50000 free auction s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay.ca/.com confusion

I use ebay.ca to list my items and I'd like to open a store. When I follow the 'Sell' link at the top of ebay.ca, it swtiches me over to ebay.com and says I'm not registered on that site, that I need to register there to get reports. I cancelled and ...

Will Unlocked Sony Xperia Z1 (purple) Work on Bell Mobility Network in New Brunswick??

I am looking to purchase this phone: Item # 221328647558 Bell Mobility does not offer this color in their 2yr contract package. I am also not interested in being robbed by Bell Mobility by paying for a contract. The Item description on the very botto...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.