Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How to cancel feedback that is already given

I need to retract the positive feedback given to a seller. He would not leave a feed back for me after given him his. So, I want to remove the one i left for him. Transaction Id: 131002414391

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Video camera Light-

Dear Sir;;;;;Thank you for sending me my order -Video 50-0w light KIT- being said ,I don't know if if is your policy not to include the bill with it,,,,,,,I needed it for can duties going back to Canada,,,,,,question no 2,,,,,,,,Did you forget to put...

Resolved! Having trouble selling my very first item

Hi! I'm new to ebay and I haven't sell a single piece of clothing. I feel like people might not buy because I don't have a selling history, but how can I get a selling history if I have a hard time selling my first item. Would you please help me? Tha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about refunds

Hey all, so I am just preparing for the worst incase it does happen I need to know exactly what to do right away. I sold an item and thought it was working perfectly (it was a computer). The buyer received it and said it doesnt work. I sent the refun...

Question about Free Shipping

For those sellers who provide Free Shipping, you probably increase your item cost a bit.Did you have any buyers ask if they buy several items, can they have discount ? What the discount % you give ? Or Never discount ?

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cash Back Program for Buyers

I posted about this earlier, but it's gone. There seems to be a cash back program for buyers as I received a rebate to my paypal account yesterday with a message to enjoy the money. I don't recall reading about the program. Have any other buyers rece...

Canadian shipping costs showing as not specified on all ebay sites.

I called ebay support today to address why on all sites no matter what currency canadians list in our shipping fee do not show in search lists. We all show up as shipping not specified which puts our listings at the bottom of the search. They could s...

• 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Leaving feed back.

Is there a specified amount of time in which I have to leave feed back for a particular seller? Hugh

Is it possible to receive all new auction listings starting at $.01 and/or free shipping?

I have noticed a lot that there are always bids on 1 cent items and was wondering if someone figured out how to receive notice everyday on new auction items starting at $.01 with and without free shipping? Thank you.

How do I make it so that I can show multiple shoe sizes in 1 listing?

Hi I'm a new seller here. I'm just wondering how do I make it so that I can show multiple shoe sizes in 1 listing? For example I might have 1 shoe, but I might have it in size 6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5 etc. How can I make my listing like the one below? http:...

item not delivered

the website canadapost tracking is tellin me my item was delivered and recieved which it wasnt. i need this fixed quick as i belive the seller has dubbed the whole thing. someone somewhere tell me how to get mynitem or my money its almost 100 and im ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not honoring promise to refund lost item

I never received an item ordered from a seller (Oriental-Company) 3 months ago. The delay is due to multiple communications back & forth with seller. I did not use eBay dispute resolution mechanism, because seller first asked me to wait further for d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

just checked out 3 competitors and all have 0 listings now

Maybe I will see sales increase.. a few sellers i checked bfore the new year had 100's of item now have 0 .. I wonder if they closed down shop or just took break..hmmmmmmmm.. I kn ow this is almost a pointless post but I havea bummed leg so I am on l...

unfair charges

I need answers:...I was charged a shipping and import charge that the seller DID NOT charge. The seller is getting $6.85 for shipping my product HOWEVER, I was charged $18.95 for shipping. WHERE is the rest of MY money going? Ebay...I am disappointed...

I'm seeing lots of color enhanced photos in the rocks and gems sales. What is Ebay doing about this?

I'm seeing a lot more color enhancing photography in the sale of rocks, minerals and gems. I've purchased some of these items and see that the sellers generally do nothing. What is EBay doing about this? The seller gets poor feedback but as long as t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.