Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

ebay....underhanded sales technique or programming mistake. You decide

I was just trying to buy a replacement part for my phone and did the following search. from ebay.ca search for SGH-i717 go to cellphones replacement parts and tools sort lowest to highest price (including shipping) scroll down and look for US seller ...

I placed a bid and the seller is in the US and hasn't responded to my international shipping cos

I placed a bid and the seller is in the US and hasn't responded to my international shipping cost. I want to pay for t he item but it wont let me unless I contact the seller, which I did or if i change my address. I am new to this so I just want to m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

who sends the invoice when item sells

When you sell an item ,i like to know who sends the invoice,do i or ebay..this is why i ask that question is when i sell an item i seem to draw all low feedback buyers under 10..they never pay and then the item gets tied up for the next 8 days..4 day...

Getting item from china via registred air mail with tracking sfc

Hi normally i get stuff it is sent via hong post airmail registred air mail with tracking, and the tracking number usally works with canada post, i think its also singature on delivery (which i like, as i live in condo and dont like the postman leavi...

Buyers buy at the most inconvenient times for me!

Before anyone gets up in arms, I am joking.... I couldn't help myself it seems buyers do so many things wrong... but it is funny that just as I'm about to go out the door to the post office on a Friday, "ping" goes my email and here's a buyer, or on ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Rarely kvetch, but C'mon, 181.75 in Refunds This Month, Majortiy Are Overseas !!!

Always optimistic, Always sell with Honesty & Integrity, but C'mon Now ! Three from Germany, one from Brazil, one from the US, one from Canada to the tune of 181.75. Have never had a problem with Germany or South America previously. I understand some...

time left remaining is way off

Twice now I've tried bidding on an item in the last few remaining minutes (the clock tells me how many minutes and seconds I have left), only to find that bidding has already ended! But according to the eBay "time left remaining" indicator I still ha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Misleading ad

This dude has a photo of 30+ Star Wars Lego guys for sale. He was asking 14.99 US. Seems like a sweet deal, right? Read the fine print; my son thought is was a misprint and though it said 3 figures it was supposed to be 30. Trusting lad. This jerk ha...

Paypal exchange rate

If E-Bay follows the exchange rate each day,and post it to the auctions for items,and list the price for the item lower in CDN funds than US funds.Why does Paypal charge a higher amount?It seems like this is always the case for almost Everything that...

Should you not leave the withdrawal bidders information on the listing - just marked retracted?

This person may have made previous bids thus unintentionally shilling the the bids on this item. You are all the way in or out - no in between. This would mean that I might release a lower bid payment at the time listed item has ended. Tks. Bill!

Why did I just pay for shipping twice?

I am very confused as to what I paid for shipping costs. I did write when the auction ended, prior to paying but I got no response and didn't want to be dinged for non payment. On the listing it said shipping was going to be just over 10 dollars, whi...

Please consider this issue

There is a gang in the eBay site sells mens jacket and I am one of the victims I do not know how this phenomenon told

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi. I can not find any seller that ship the laser to Canada. Even though Canada is not a exception I

HelloI bought a laser and paid for that then they asked more money for shipping to Canada.I refused and they refund my money.The laser listed for shipping from US but they said the US store is empty.After that I send many email to other seller and al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to speak to the Resolution center

I made a purchase and after a great deal of communication, the seller still did not send my item. He then sent me a photo of the item, which was damaged and I said that I didn't want it. He refunded me on Sept. 17. I have just read that he also refun...

I made an offer on an item for my Range Rover,but is not showing in my eBay mail

I am trying to purchase an item for my Range Rover, and response came to my mail adress but is not showing in my eBay mail box. I wonder if this transaction is legitimate? THe pay button works, and it takes me to paypal. My concern is that I have no ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.