Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why are some sellers aloud to place items on ebay

When the item is not availble for more then 30 days? Like the PS4....And some are not? Also why are some top rated sellers aloud to charge crazy prices for shipping and keep there Top Selling Staus?

Seller marked item as payment received, but I never paid it

Hi everyone I recently won an auction and the seller marked the item as payment received, but I never paid it by Paypal! I try to pay it by clicking on "Pay now", but it says I already paid the item even though I never did. Anyone as any idea why? Th...

how can you only buy 1 of the 2 items you won bid for? no other bidders, only want 1, what to do ?

how can you only buy 1 of the 2 items you won bids for? no other bidders, so they send you notice that you've won, congrats !Oonly want 1 item as they're same items in diff. sizes what to do ? My challenge is I didnt want both items in diff. sizesto ...

Has your Seller Account info vanished this week?

Since the removal of the "Policy Compliance" section of the Seller Dashboard this past week, all my seller account information has vanished. It's the same regardless of which browser I try. By the way, I've also lost the seller status details (TRS di...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What’s the deal with books >magazines back issues: other category? Attention seller

What’s the deal with books >magazines back issues: other category? I was going to post a magazine or at least a few magazines in the back issue category. These magazines were Playboy ranging from 1986 to 1999. However while I was setting up the listi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I make an offer w/o offending a seller?

I see a few listings for the item I'm interested in buying but need to know what is the rule of thumb when making an offer? For example if an item is $100 BIN or make an offer,does it mean the seller would consider selling it for $5 less ?,between $5...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP to settle Lee Valley class action

Suprised to get a notice today saying CP has agreed to settle the Lee Valley tools class action over how they were charging dimensional weight from 2000-2007. CP will be paying $5m plus $1.3m in legal costs. I suppose I got this from when power selle...

• 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

As seen on TV in Futurama

Soon we will be travelling in 1.5m diameter tubes and routed like packets in computer network: http://www.et3.com/ What does this do for the mail and e-commerce ? Do your math. ET3 provides 50x more transportation per kWh than electric cars or trains...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice needed on refund

When I list, I put a cover-all price for shipping on my listings for Canada. If someone in BC purchases, I lose some, but ON and Quebec it is too high and I give a refund. Someone just purchased an item and it is going to Quebec, and I need to send a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought item for 99c, now seller wants me to send him 10 more dollars...

I bought a cell phone from a Chinese seller two days ago. It was listed as 'Buy it now' for 99c. He shipped it right away. This morning I got a message from him saying the phone should have been listed at 25.99 and his boss is angry with him. He want...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is PayPal Down??

Is PayPal down? I was able to purchase and print the label for US parcel but not for Italy or UK. Something wrong with PayPal? It can be frustrating as I would like to ship my items right away but no, I am forced having to wait during the long weeken...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP PLEASE!! paypal is srewing me over:(

so i use to buy from ebay a couple years ago(58 items)without any problems.now im buying again,with the excact same credit card(titanium visa),so i bought a few things a few days before pay day,went to pay,but no,guess what??my card aint no good for ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

So long summer~Happy long weekend everybody!!

A terrific long weekend to all those sellers out there. Hope the weather is accommodating wherever in Canada you'll be! Here in S.W. Nova Scotia, we have the Wharf Rat Rally going on this weekend at Digby harbour - it's a motorcyclist get-together fr...

Digby Harbour(02).JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is being PARANOIA!

It seems to be that eBay is becoming paranoia for many weeks now. When I used the eBay email system to ask questions to my sellers and when I tried to send and I ended up receiving the message saying it cannot be sent as it may be "out of eBay", even...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer made claim 8.5 years later and paypal took my money

I sell on Ebay for 13 years, never problem. Now I get email from paypal, they investigating unauthorized account acvtivities and they hold my money 8.5 years later. I do not accept CC, everyone pay with paypal, so if they purchased, they pay. I have ...

Grouch for the long weekend

So i jumped on the forum section, waiting for coffee and the mrs to wake up. Saw a post from a newbie buyer on latest posts. She bought something, and now doesnt want it! As i currently have one NPB, and 3 in limbo this really burns me. I guess peopl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.