Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why can't we watch the countdown on our items being sold, now?

Until recently, we could watch the countdown on items we were selling and watch the bid action. Now we don't know if it sells until the item ends. WTF is going on with E-Bay changing this feature? Is there another way to watch the countdown that I am...

How can I contact ebay with an issue that is past the expiry date?

I purchased a pink microsoft xbox 360 wireless controller from 2012k-point in March 2013, I received the item in April 2013, I tried the controller to make sure it worked, the item worked so I left excellent feedback for the seller. A few days after ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I increase my selling limits? It seems you can't get a hold of Customer Service

I've been trying to increase my selling limits and for whatever reason it won't let me. I've entered my username, phone & postal code but it just say error in my username which it shouldn't. Upon continually having this problem I tried to get a hold ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to combine shipping after 1 item sold

Hi. Just sold two watches. Seller paid for first watch plus shipping. Seller bought second watch. Seller paid for first purchase including shipping. I want to combine purchases and only charge shipping for one. Will not let me as he has already paid ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

I have been ripped off by a seller. Time ran out on resolution centre and now I am out $215.00.

I bought an item, a "pebble smart " watch in March 2013, and was told I would recieve it as soon as he recieved his shipment.After several inquiries and finally asking for my item or my money back, I never got any more responses. I tried the paypal r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 5th Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! This week Bryan and I will be answering your questions and reading your comments. Rodney and Kalvin may also join the conversation a bit later. Start posting at any time, we will start replying at the top of the hour.

Add it to the list

In this new generation of buyer, the "I want more of a bargain than a bargain" bunch, I feel like nothing surprises me anymore. This morning however I got a message from a buyer in the UK who was asking for a shipping discount because they were a US ...

person local and wants to pick up to save shipping

Is there any reason I shouldn't let this person pick up and save on shipping, I am concerned about the fee on the shipping charges and if she buys a lot it could cost me right? Holly

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Biding

If I bid on a item and won the bid, but have already paid for the item, can I still get the bid price?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

strange?

Isn't strange that ebay wont show my entire user id on this forum "angus_coin_shop". More retaliation on part of ebay?

From beginning buyer indicated negative feedback

Hi all... so here is a question I have that is rather unusual... Sold an item May 10th to a buyer in Canada (we are also in Canada).. he received the item (cell phone) and it needed a new back as the back glass was cracked (this was listed in the des...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone having listing issues?

Hey there. I am trying to creat new listings via the "sell an item" option on the .ca website. I am trying to use a catergory I have previously used (but didnt save past ad as a template) . While selecting the proper caterygory, clicking so a check m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do I now need an original sales receipt to sell high end pieces online?

Just spoke to an Ebay rep who told me my listing was removed as I did not provide proof of the original sales transaction. 1. Do I need to have the original sales receipt in order to sell high priced items? 2. Would Ebay still be in business if it re...

Can you use the ebay proxy to help you 'snipe' an auction

I came across a beautifull Japanese doll that is unfortunately an auction (or maybe not unfortunately) and this is my first time bidding on an item.I've read up on bidding and sniping and different techniques I could use to somewhat make sure I could...

LOST ITEM

i am new to this bidding game, so i put a bid on an item i wanted not knowing what reserve bid not met means,i was the winning bid but lost it because of that reason.So i contacted the seller after bidding ended and he agreed to sell the item to me o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller dailyappliance2010 sent me wrong item & no response & eBay don't help me out. I am very angry

I bought 6.5 ft rainbow color luggage belt (item #370765728162) from dailyappliance2010 from April. They sent me the wrong item & promise to replace it but nothing. After my waiting for replacement period, it is over 45 days already & no response & n...

why am I not getting a notification to pay for an item

I recently won a bid, but did not receive a notice about it...I was just checking on another bid and saw I owed someone $$...please make sure to let me know via email that I have to pay for something

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.