Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

why do I have to pay for the item that Paypal advised me not to?

This is my case: I bid on digital camera,and won.I promptly proceeded to pay for it,but was refused by Paypal, saying that my item had been cancelled or withdrawn.The "pay now"button had gone,and so was the item listing.Meanwhile I found similar item...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

So...where is the sign-up for annual store subscriptions?

I've been looking for the touted May 1st sign-up for annual store subscriptions, and can't locate it anywhere. I was hoping there might be a general "banner" with an appropriate link when I signed into eBay today, but no. Has anyone found out how to ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

insertion fee charged on fixed price listings

I am being charged .30 cents on my fixed price listings posted after April 16th. These are good until cancelled listings. I thought that fixed price listings up to 50 per month are now free to list. Please advise how I can get this fixed? greatstuff_...

CP to post $billion loss

Canada Post operating loss to hit $1 billion by 2020 http://www.thestar.com/business/2013/04/23/canada_post_faces_1b_annual_operating_loss_by_2020.html

• 47 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic relist problem

Is there somebody has the same problem with ebay automatic relist items.The 18th of march my friend have about 50 items automatic relist for the ridiculous prices of 1.99 or 10.95 the original price of these item was $89.99 or $209.99. I contact ebay...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is with this new Customs thing being pedaled from ebay.com are they trying to upstage Coke with something new?

In Canada we rarely pay customs on low value items coming from the US. Why would I buy something from someone that "has" or is using this, Customs/Brokerage thing. That why Canadian nevr have FedEx or UPS ship us anything from the US. It is just a wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can an auction end prior to it's alotted time..... when you have bid on this item?

Went to check on an item (ring), it was to end in 24hrs. I was highly interested and had a previous bid. This item was listed ENDED. I was very disappointed and was questioning why it could be unlisted. Sent message to seller, no reply as of yet.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New store plans with free listings - Be careful May is 31 day month

The new fees start May 1st. Everyone will be getting free listings, store and non-store. Great! Maybe you have a lot more free listings and are getting ready to list them all this May 1st.Be careful! May is a 31 day month! A double listing month for ...

I made an offer on an item. Offer was accept.On the offer page there is the option to buy it. I bought it from seller but offer still listed

I made an offer on an item. On the page to review the offer, there is an option to "buy it l now" if you don't want to wait. I decided to buy it now instead of waiting to see if the offer would be accepted. I assumed that buying it now would cancel t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how get travel verification

I sent email get the travel verification to sell under the Travel section, but I did not get any reply from eBay

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Being Verified!

Hello! Last Friday while trying to purchase an item the transaction was refused by paypal because I had reached what they call my sending limit. I had never heard of this and so was quite surprised. The fact that paypal will do this in the middle of ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

new vintage store recieveing no interest

Hey all, I just opened my ebay shop on friday and listed what I thought were some nice items. The process has been completely confusing because I was supposed to be allowed 50 free listings but have actually only been allotted 10. I'm worried my page...

USPS Priority Mail - Fast?

Based on your experiences how fast does priority mail arrive? I'm hoping to get something fast (or at least before Christmas) and I know there's a holiday rush going on now.

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping $450 item to Singapore

I sold an item worth about $450 to someone in Singapore with almost no FB. I thought I's ship Xpresspost with insurance, but it seems that CPO won't insure for more than $100 to Singapore no matter how I ship. No Third Party Insurance provider covers...

Variation in store listings gone

What a headache, since last week when I try to relist variation outdoor section items is giving me errors and I can't use variations anymore. Called customer service and after 20 min back and forth no explanation why, just open ticket. It all works f...

Cannot understand why this item is getting restricted from international

I keep getting this Item number:261178918605 restricted for sale to international, and I cannot figure out why.... It's a solid helmet, with all it government saftey labeling, and all the decals are original and not duplicated, so I cannot figure out...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

If a shipping service doesn't show up for Canada Post at the end of auction who do I contact? Ebay.ca? Can Post? paypal?

I am trying to ship a package to the UK via Tracked Packet - International. It showed up during the auction and when I sent an invoice. When I go to print up a shipping label, that option is gone. Who do I contact? I went to the Canada Post website, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to the USA

Hello Everybody, As you can see I'm new at ebay and selling things, My question to you guys is how do I use the shipping calculator for the USA. the Canada post says the package I want to deliver is to large and does not apply. but no matter what I d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers Auctioning .

I don't think thats right when a seller puts something on auction & there's bids & then turns around & cancels the auction & decides to sell the item instead . ( Thats Crap ) !!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got scammed and harassed by ebay buyer(s)...help!

Hey guys, Was wondering if I can get some help here. A couple months ago I've had this buyer "westernintense" who made a purchased a "Buy it now" from me, and then threatened to leave me negative feedback unless I send him the item in a cheap letterm...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Trudeau praises Alberta Premier for Keystone lobbying

Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau is praising Alberta Premier Alison Redford for her efforts to get the United States to approve the proposed Keystone XL pipeline. Appearing at a light-rail transit stop in Edmonton, Trudeau said Stephen Harper’s ...

Resolved! Monthly Invoice

Hi, I sold five items on ebay, I received payment for two, but for three still pending. I checked the details of each transaction of items I sold and I have noticed that ebay charged a fee which is approximately 9% of the total sale amount. I paid ab...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.