Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! RETURNING

First time I'm experiencing the returning item because of the buyer's mistake. The buyer payed the return postage and I should make a an item price refund for for this buyer after I receive my item back. Now I'm thinking if I just do a partly refund ...

Resolved! Listing in bulk in buy it now add

Hello, If I list in buy it now with 10 of the same to sell in one add, will I be charged the 50 cent listing fee once or eveytime I sell one? Because I have more then 1 of the same item. Thank you

I have listed shipping to Canada and USA and I have clients from Russia bidding on my item. Shipping to Russia is insane.what do I do

I have listed an item to sell to Canada and the USA. I have ebayers from Russia bidding on my item. I looked into shipping to Russia and its crazy. what do I do about this? Thanks dawne83

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

remove feedback

is it possible to remove positive feedback? The item i received stopped working after one day and i would like to remove my feedback.

why doesnt ebay crackdown on sellers who dont leave positive feedback for buyers as soon as item purchased?

So many sellers are in my opinion extorting feedback by the practice of not leaving positive feedback until after buyer does. the buyer has completed his/her part of purchase agreement by paying in a timely manner and yet more often than not has to w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi there . I would like to know if the XBox 360 game, needs an hard drive connected to the 360? Could you let me know,I don't have one.

As above I don't, have a hard drive for the XBox 360. If The game requires one ,would you let me know . THANK YOU, johnnyspeed P.S ( I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET THIS FOR MY SON) LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P. So I can bid.) Have a nice day.

where is my shopping cart

I confirmed that I wished to purchase 2 items from a seller but the eBay payment page wouldn't let me complete the purchase. They said that the seller hadn't provided shipping cost information. It was free shipping, clearly marked on the seller's ad ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling a out of stock item

i find more and more that there are item on ebay that seller sell but dont have in hand ( out of stock, not made yet "not custom" or just dont carry no more but trie to get store credit) i get for custom item or stuff that take a day to make but for ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can i remove "paid item" to send payment to seller.

I'm wining bidder item 120982700085, last time i paid but paypal erro so the money can not go to seller's account, next time i paid again but ebay say i paid already so i can not send money to seller. how can i remove "Paid" to pay money to seller co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Bill me Later payment option available to Canadians?

I see this as a payment option on many auctions. However, if you click on it and try to go thru the process , it doesn't say only available to USA, but no options to input Province. IF it is only available to US residents , it should be clearly state...

Resolved! I have just got 'Top Rated Seller' status but right away my shipping and handling charges are flagged and I am at risk of losing my TRS I on

I have just got 'Top Rated Seller' status but right away my shipping and handling charges are flagged and I am at risk of losing my hard earned status because of the shipping costs charged by Canada post---I only charge what Canada post charges me pl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling of buyer after bidding.

After bidding The buyer does not want to pay the payment and askes me to cancel it! Can he/she do like this? What should I do?Resolution center does not let me to cancel it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to ship? How to choose the right package?

I am a new seller. I don't know what post company should I choose to ship my product ( phone cases). I decide to use Canada post, but it is very expensive. How do I ship to decrease the cost? I also don't know how to choose the right package? For exa...

Quilts You Make - or Collect - or Wish You Made or Collected :o)

It seems there are a few of us on eBay who love quilts - make quilts - collect quilts - live and breath and talk quilts.....so here is a thread for any who do. This will be a place to discuss, show off, ask questions and/or answer them. Please rememb...

• 104 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay bucks

Because of some problem I had to pay for an item by sending the money through paypal to the sellers email.Do you still get eBayBucks 4 it?

Top Seller Without A Badge - Can't Qualify

I am rated as a Top Seller on USA and UK site. However, I don't have a badge showing same in USA. My listings are also buried. I have been in touch with eBay twice about this and nothing has changed. First person rambled on without any sense. The sec...

What do I do here?

I sold an item, then sent it to the buyer, but it was returned due to being not picked up at the post office. It was sent with tracking and the customer had paid on time. I have messaged the buyer and have had no response.

Resolved! I have been away from Ebay for quite some time now and I was wondering what would be the best way to ship?

I have been away from Ebay for quite some time now and I was wondering what would be the best way to ship items that I sell. Previously I was using Canada Post but I started to find that their means of shipping was getting a little too expensive. So ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.