Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! How come my payments go through as an 'echeck' instead of an 'instant payment' when I have a confirmed account with my debit card linked?

I have had my account confirmed for a long time and it's always been linked to my debit card. I'd like my payments to go through instantly, not by echeck. Is this possible?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I retrieve my archived items?

I accidentally archived items from a seller having items I have not yet received. I'd like to recover or view these items.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to change shipping to another country after an item has been won

Recently bought an item from an individual in the USA, who's add stated that he only shipped to the states. Contacted the seller and asked if they would ship to Canada. The answer was yes. The problem now is my paypal will not let me pay for the item...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Revising Feedback

Is it possible to revise feedback given to a seller and if so, how?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I put my max bid on an item as 59.99. At 1 second someone else bid and won the item for 59.00 HOW THE HECK IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Shouldnt the logic be that I am willing to pay that much, that the next person who bids would automatically have to bid more than my 59.99 ?? It makes me incredibly angry, what is the point of me having a max bid if it doesnt matter???Very Disappoint...

Bought an item off ebay, paid on August 15th and still haven't received it.

I live in Montreal,Canada, the seller is in Ohio and I do understand it takes some time; however, I have never waited this long for an item. I sent a message to the seller around September 1st and he told me the item was shipped on August 21st. What ...

How can I issue a second invoice after the PayPal link in my invoice is directed to the wrong PayPal account and cancelled by the buyer?

I recently closed two auctions and invoiced the winning bidders using the "send invoice" link. The first buyer's checkout was completed and the funds were transferred to my paypal account. The second buyer used the checkout in the invoice and was lin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had high bid of $89.01 and next bidder had $89.99, I thought bid was in $1.00 increments. Next bid had to be $90.99 or higher. How come?

If bid had to be $90.99 or higher after the $89.99 bid how come it didn't have to be $90.01 after my bid? It doesn't matter now because bid went higher but for future reference so I'll know.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

i have an email from you

i paid galaxy 3 cover over 10days ago but you send me an email i havent paid yet what's going on ?? also quistion when i'll take my own?? so i checked my bank account i did all of payment for it please send me an answer what i can do or figure out??

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

how long is the feedback forum available

How long do I have to give feedback before the feedback forum disappears. I have purchases from Aug 7th, today is Sept 25th. , making it 50 days. but my seller still deserves his feedback due to, the lateness of the delivery comes from China to Canad...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi there.. newbie here. So how does the bidding work? No matter how many times I bid I am instantly outbid by $1. What up!!

The detailes are basically it.. I bid, click to comfirm; instantly the price appears a dollar more and I am told to be out bidden. Irepetead it several times just to make sure. I am sure it's one of the ropes but I am just not familiar with it. Pleas...

Legality of Selling Branded Items.

Hey There,I have looked into somethings concerning legally selling branded items. I realize Ebay is just a marketplace in their eyes, that provides the "spaces" or people to buy and sell items, what is bought and sold is under full responsibility of ...

saller does not want to refund

I bought item from this saller, on may 27th. the cell really took time to arrive, supposely due to the OLYMPICS, Lithium battery where not allowed to be shipped via Hong Komg post. i finally received the itme like two weeks ago. after receiving it th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

western union

Hi is it fraud if the seller is requesting I pay through western union? I see that the form of payment on here is pay pal?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Advise about Bad Buyer

I sold one our higher priced bags to a customer, and as expected, he really liked the bag. Unfortunately one the rivets came loose on the bag, and the buyer messaged me about it. Instead of the buyer having to go to the trouble of returning the bag, ...

trying to select a category using Safari, check box is activated but when I hit 'continue' I get an error 'select a category'

Trying to sell an item using 'start selling' enter item and search, I select 'suggested categories' and get the foloowing error when I click continue "Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields.- Please select at least one categ...

Can the suspending be only on selling?

I had a seller account. Then I got a letter - you do not meet the spirit of Ebay . Your account is limited with no right of recovery and you are not a member of Ebay. After this , I continue to buy on Ebay without restrictions . Account status - acti...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.