Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

ebay store

Can I have more than one ebay store on a single account?

how to register as a seller

hi i've read all the stuff about becoming a seller but all i can find is the WHAT is required but not the HOW to register. how do i register as a buyer?????? joemedway

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

accepting offer's

in a case where i have got 2 offers exactly the same both acceptable do i have the option of which offer i want to accept looking at feedback and such

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 0 record bidder

Want to know why an item has so many bidders, but all of them have 0 bid record?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! unpaid item

Hello, I wanted to close a unpaid item case. Maybe I pressed the worng button, but instead of saying case closed, item not paid. It said case closed item paid for. How do I correct this. The buyer did not pay me and did not respond to my message. Tha...

Resolved! Newbie question

I am very new to ebay and last week purchased 4 items from the same seller. No problem. Today I purchased 2 items from a seller and when trying to bid on a 3rd got the following message: "This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 1...

MLB 12: The Show (PlayStation Vita, 2012)

there is no listing for it in sell my item and it wont let me create a custom one for it either everytime a choose a catagory it says choose a catagory please help

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is my gallery picture not showing

I have tried both the basic and the standard method of uploading my pictures. The gallery picture does not show up, yet when I open the listing the pictures are there. What am I doing wrong? This happened once before. I went in, deleted the pictures,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need to cancel a buyer's bid - please help advise

A bidder from Brazil has bid on my item. I list that I ship to Canada and the US and show shipping fees to both countries only. The seller never contacted me prior to bidding to ask if I ship to Brazil or the fees involved. I cannot ship this item to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

no respoce from buyer

A seller has requested transaction to be canceled.I did cancel it an the case is open waiting for sellers responce but seller does not respond to close the case.What can Ido? Thanks Jim

Resolved! Charging Sales Tax

I've completed the sales tax tables on BOTH eBay and PayPay. Does that mean my customers who use Pay Pal will be charged sales tax twice?

Got tricked, too late to open a claim for item not received

I bought an item from China, which is often late but always arrives. This time, the seller claims a problem with the "delivery guy", and asked for extra patience while he re-ships it via a faster, more reliable method. Now the deadline to get a Paypa...

Selling 'Not for Resale' perfume

I purchased a small perfume bottle (travel size, 0.16oz). When I received the item last night, I noticed it is clearly marked on the box 'Free Sample, Not for Resale'. However, when I look at the item listing, the box pictured does not say anything a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does this mean?

I brought some tools on ebay thru npaypal and did not receive ebucks. I was wondering why? This is what I found on the subject. I am not sure what sniping is. Please help. Bought on the US eBay site (www.eBay.com) or Canadian eBay site (www.eBay.ca)....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't bid on an item

Hi, ``Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this itemThis item is available to buyers who have not received 2 or more unpaid item strike(s) in the past 12 month(s).You can contact the seller for more information, or find similar items offered by oth...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

buying and reselling

I was betting on this 5pcs harley davidson jewlery set.I lost so I'm still looking for a good deal.About a 2 weeks later one of the pcs from the set is up for sale and the other pcs later.It seems that this person gets the winning bets and resale the...

Resolved! Buyer paypal account not linked to ebay & wants to use their own shipping

Buyer used BIN to purchase 2 high dollar items then emailed me and said, "I bought this with buy it now and i want you to know i have a pickup agent that will come for the pickup.i will be making payment through PayPal kindly email me a PayPal money ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian sale items

Hello Do you sell automobiles for Canadians on a Canadian site. Each time I click on a Vehicle they are in the USA Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchase more then listed

Hi there, Possible buyer who is interested in purchase and also an extra item not listed. How would I go about this? I can't change the amount of the product, and don't want to send a PayPal invoice out of Ebay? Thanks

Illegal copies of DVD's

Hello, I Purchased a DVD from another ebay member who Stated. "In like new condition with clem shell case & liner notes." "Like New: An item that looks as if it was just taken out of shrink wrap. No visible wear, and all facets" What I got was a Bad ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding On An Item I Don't Want.

Hi, I bid for an item.. And I actually don't want it; cause it didn't work. And i'll just be wasting my money. Please help!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can I get my items to show up on both ebay.ca and ebay.com

I was on the discussion board and someone told me about the 50 free listings every month on both .ca and .com so I did just that 100 listings for free yahoo ...but...now even on my own page they do not show up together and if you type in my item it w...

WHAT'S WITH THE DSR

The past three weeks I have noticed that my DSR has plummeted, and now has not even move from that position at all. Has anyone noticed that the Your 30 day/your 12 month comes up first. Instead of Your 12 month/ebay 12 month. I JUST LOVE TO SEE 4 gla...

Dashboard & DSR pleasanr surprise

When I checked my sellers dashboard today I was told that I was getting a 15% discount. My cost of shipping rating has been 4.7 according to my feedback page so I was expecting 5% if anything, but the 30 days DSR was 4.8 for the shipping cost. I had ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone see the new change on the feedback page??? Not happy!

I am not at all happy with the changes on the feedback page when someone wins with a best offer. It actually shows the BIN price with a line through it and says the buyer won with a 'best offer.' Of course that information is accessible when you know...

Need Help identifying this logo

Hello Everyone Would you mind taking a look at my item number 190 684 747 694 and if you know what university/team the L repesents I would appreciate you letting me know. Thanks

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.