Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

LISTINGS VANISHING OFF EBAY

Did you know that I have had numerous listing completely disappear out of my account. I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem. It seems like someone may want to steal our auctions and they do in such a way that the whole auction is wiped o...

What will happen next month?

Last month a pizza delivery van hit me totalling my van. Today I was walking through a garden centre and was attacked by a red-winged blackbird. Two of them suddenly swooped right over my head. I started to walk back the way I had come and one swoope...

What Are Grounds for Sale Cancellation?

I've been spending some of my strike-induced free time reading the forums (and weeding the garden, but that's another story), and I came upon the thread concerning buyers' requests to sellers to downgrade the dollar value for Customs value (i.e. "fal...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal not sending payments to Russia

The seller I just purchased from advertises that he accepts Paypal until you try and pay by Paypal. Then Paypal does not send payments to Russia. I asked the seller how to pay him and he told me send payment by Moneybookers.com. Has anyone used this ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Paypal Scam to watch for

After selling on Ebay for many years, I thought I'd experienced every buyer scam via Paypal that existed. I was wrong, there is a new one, which I was just hit with. It was used on my two items 290560893673 (US $2850) and 380336207148 (US$1525). The ...

Top Rated Seller question

I did a search on top rated seller and found a similar post... but it turned into 6 pages of people complaining about shipping rates... so. I was a top-rated seller on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday of this week. does that make sense? isnt't is suppo...

Postal service

What do you thik of Canada post's mail service? Have you had any trouble with at all?

I want the old ebay back!!! poll

because of ebay announcements on may 25th 2011: "New features now available in My eBay help you manage your purchase history, payment and shipping activity, and watched items more easily. Now you can: See up to 3 years worth of purchases. Whether you...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Layout - Can't send email

I sell on eBay.uk as well and they have the same new layout. The only difference is I have the option to email (using templates) buyers there, but not here. Is there a workaround so that I can send buyers emails until they fix this? Btw, this new lay...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yes, I did like the old ebay set up.

Seems like just about every other day there seems to be a little change or tweek in manouvering around the pages of ebay. I find myself in a learning curve here contantly. Granted I don't sell as much as i used to but still check in here frequently. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Pressure Tactics with Looming Strike

In addition to ebay, I also work for a wholesaler who mail orders through a retail catalog. This morning our electronic shipping tooks were not functional and we were told it was a pressure tactic on the part of Canada Post workers who are threatenin...

Question about Unsuccessful Claims openned in Ebay or Paypal

This month I'm not a top rated seller - the reason is because I have 3 openned Buyer disputes via Ebay or Paypal. None of which were successful. Ebay states they only include openned cases that pass some kind of test for buyer abuse or fraud. Can any...

Limits on # of Items/$ Amts Allowed to Sell

Yesterday out of the blue I received a message from Ebay Customer Support telling me that a maxium selling amount for listing activity had been placed on my account. WTH is that all about. I have been selling on here for over 10 years, my Seller Dash...

Selling on Ebay

I'm wondering if you sell on ebay and you put on your page FREE shipping which basiclly means SNAIL MAIL as USA postal service seems to take forever to deliver a envelope from canada to the USA destination. and you warn the Buyer that FREE shipping d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

So what is everyone doing to adjust with the new FVF's on shipping?

Now that I've closed things down with the looming CP strike, I am crunching numbers and am wondering what everyone else came up with in terms of adjusting to the new FVF's on shipping. My biggest worry is buyers paying without waiting for a combined ...

Selling on ".com"

Anyone sell on ebay.com? They changed the look of the sellers "all selling" area in "my eBay" and I used to use the "view order details to print off my invoices, and I cannot find that feature anymore. Any way of reverting back to the "old" all selli...

Unfair seller perfomance star ratings

We sell new used and surplus automation parts, and have isues with ebay's policies regarding international trade. Where can we send a E-mail complaint about ebay and their policies? We keep getting low stars ( 4 instead of 5) for shipping and handlin...

Feedback ratio and the "rolling blackout"

Femmefan mentioned the pheonemenon of the best match "rolling blackout" in another thread on this forum. I've been watching this carefully, since I tend to get a blast of sales from the USA, then nothing for days. It is as if my listings get "turned ...

International Shipping Changes Coming Up in August

I've been shipping regularly to Canada and the US using Canada Post service options for over three years. All my listings have shipping information in the listing and also use calculated shipping for rates. After reading through the change updates a ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal not refunding full fee

Hello all, This may have been covered in an update but apparently, I missed it. I had a parcel show as delivered, but it was not delivered to the buyer. I went thru Canada Post and they are doing a refund so I refunded my buyer as soon as CP said the...

Kalvin - Images Are to Small !

Kalvin any chance images on the boards can be bigger? If you look at post number 7 in this thread. http://community.ebay.ca/question/Selling-On-Ebay/Ebay-Removing-Listings/4000000212?#msg4000001208 I posted a screen capture showing someone where the ...

Answer center points.

What is the purpose of the points earned by answering questions in the answer center?Can they be used for anything?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

LISTINGS VANISHING OFF EBAY

Did you know that I have had numerous listing completely disappear out of my account. I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem. It seems like someone may want to steal our auctions and they do in such a way that the whole auction is wiped o...

Store Icon is missing

I wonder why the "Store Icon" no longer apears beside user IDs on the forums? On the old forums you would see the store icon when people posted. Do you think the Store Icon should appear beside user IDs ?

Claim Time

Hi everyone. I have a quick question. I bought an item from a user, who is shipping from China. It has been 31 days and the item has not arrived yet. Normally I'd get an Item from China within 30 days. I wanted to know what the last date is for when ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

non-paying buyers

Is anyone having problems with buyers bidding your stuff and then not paying, several messages, phone calls to home, but nothing. But saw they are still buying, is this a sort of scam, probably thinking you will send the goods before payment. I have ...

Tractor accident due to flooding

Hi all, It's been a difficult few days here. Our neighbor to the south of us was trying to do a good deed by helping me get down the road using his JD Tractor to see if I could cross over a minor washout that had turned into a major washout by evenin...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.