Item in Transit, 4 weeks?

Is anyone else having this issue lately? In a timeline of 1 week, I have had two separate purchases, (from the US using the GSP ), from different sellers  stuck in transit (Mississauga) now going on 3 and 4 weeks. (I'm only 6 hours away from Miss)  No updating.

I opened up Canada Post service tickets. All they said was wait a week. Still nothing. I checked and rechecked my address info on ebay and paypal. Everything is a go.    I informed Ebay and they were most helpful in returning my funds, but when you are looking forward to some treasures you found and amazing deals, it's soooo disappointing.

It seriously makes me hesitate to purchase anything and count on it arriving at all. 😞

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Item in Transit, 4 weeks?

So, any ideas of what the issue could be?

Message 41 of 43
latest reply

Sorry, I have no idea. It does look like it left Mississauga though so perhaps the problem is with the carrier from there.  

Message 42 of 43
latest reply

I’ve already given my two bits’ worth on what the issue could be. I think I found the archived postings about the similar issue I was musing about near the beginning of your thread, if you’re interested. Unfortunately, they’re part of a huge thread that eBay started years ago to get feedback on the GSP, so you’ll have to go through a lot of postings that have nothing to do with this issue.

If you’re interested, head to this page and start at post 5808. I have no idea where it ends or if there even is an ending of sorts, as I stopped reading after a few pages 😬:

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/Comments-about-the-Global-Shipping-Program/td-p/149059/pa...
Message 43 of 43
latest reply