Can't leave feedback for buyer for my most recent sale.

lisi36v
Community Member

Why can't I leave feedback for a buyer that bought something from me an left me a positive review? Is there some sort of cutoff time for this? Has too much time elapsed? I say this because I offered the cheapest shipping option, which is the slowest. Do buyers have the power/ability to not allow whomever sold them an item to leave them feedback? This buyer of mine has more than 0 (zero) feedback, by the way (I'm mentioning this because I read in a post on this forum that that could be an issue for why someone wouldn't be able to leave feedback).

This is the message I get when I click on the grey rectangle that says "Leave Feedback":

"You have no transactions for which you can leave Feedback."

"What would you like to do next?

at the bottom of the page. When I click "Leave Feedback" (which was blue but now is purple), I get the a page with the same message: "You have no transactions for which you can leave Feedback."
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can't leave feedback for buyer for my most recent sale.

The ability to leave feedback expires 60 days from time of purchase. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Can't leave feedback for buyer for my most recent sale.

"This buyer of mine has more than 0 (zero) feedback, by the way (I'm mentioning this because I read in a post on this forum that that could be an issue for why someone wouldn't be able to leave feedback)."

And whatever you read is wrong. 

There are, however, rules about how soon a buyer can leave feedback after purchase. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply