Has anyone received their supply coupon, for July yet..

Haven't got mine yet, thought they showed up on the first or second of the month??

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

@esclyons wrote:

Haven't got mine yet, thought they showed up on the first or second of the month??

1st Quarter coupon showed up April 3 in my Gmail. Was unable to confirm with eBay mail as it appears mail is now only saved 90 days and older mail was purged. The current coupon 'may' be delayed because of the holidays.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I usually see it closer to the 4th so I'm sure that it will show up on Monday or Tuesday.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@esclyons wrote:

This months coupon just arrived in my g-mail. Nothing in eBay mail or purchase page as of yet. Going forward it appears any  applicable taxes are buyers responsibility and NOT covered by the coupon.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I've got no notifications, but when I looked in my summary, it was there....so the messages are just behind....

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Got the message, already spent it......

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Why can't I see all the items when I click on "see all items" on ebayshippingsuppliescanada. All I get is 3 sizes of boxes and a roll of tape!

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

Got the message, already spent it......

Showed up in my summary this afternoon. In eBay email a few hours ago. (7 hour lag between 2 emails)

When I went to use my coupon I was slightly over + additional tax.  I was given 3 options to cover the balance. PayPal, CC and drum roll please.....Managed Payments!!

To test the waters I went with MP. When I went to confirm the transaction it showed up in PayPal routed to Managed Payments connected to my bank account. When i check in MP no signs of that particular transaction "currently" displays. Every operation on eBay, as of late feels like you've entered the Twilight Zone!!!  I think I need a drink!!! 

-Lotz

Sidenote: The transaction in PayPal does reference the purchase ID but the vender is not mentioned.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@triber wrote:

Why can't I see all the items when I click on "see all items" on ebayshippingsuppliescanada. All I get is 3 sizes of boxes and a roll of tape!

You should be seeing 34 items on the dot ca website. They dropped a few items recently and threw in some new versions of stickers, cardboard mailers and boxes. The dot com store carries 103 items with quantity variations for US sellers so a bit more of a selection.

-Lotz

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Got mine today and bought my usual 100 6x9" poly envelopes.

With coupon $3.79 and charged to my dwindling PP balance. No choice to use MP.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

The tax I paid from PAYPAL it shows as "purchase from eBay".

I did not have MP as a payment option to pay the taxes, only PAYPAL and my Credit card.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

The tax I paid from PAYPAL it shows as "purchase from eBay".

I did not have MP as a payment option to pay the taxes, only PAYPAL and my Credit card.

When I went to check payment options for fees etc I see the following page with 3 options.

Payment methods 2.JPG

The 3rd option PayPal is blocked from selection.

It makes it appear that for eBay fee's etc the default is Bank Account vs Available Pending.

As per post 7, tax for shipping supplies as a noted option was supposed to be removed from Pending. In actuality it ended up being removed from the bank account attached to Payouts.

In speaking to eBay they are going to escalate this as an issue in account settings.

-Lotz

PS. If anyone else can confirm if they are able to add PayPal as payment option it would be appreciated.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply