New Seller Page STINKS!

Once again Ebay makes unnecessary changes and will drive more sellers off the platform. The new design is terrible. You have to scroll down for days when everything you needed used to be easy to see. Also, where are my monthly selling totals??? I guess I'll have to manually add up all the totals myself. This is utter BS! Why do they constantly work to make selling a terrible experience for sellers. At least before I could continue to use the "Classic View" but that is gone now. Once again Ebay proves that they won't be happy until they put themselves out of business!

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New Seller Page STINKS!

Do you mean the Seller Hub? That's been around for over a year.

You can change the position of the boxes by clicking on Customize at the top right of the page and then using point and drag to move the assorted boxes to a different spot .

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

YEAH !!It will be like trying to change the government lol--good luck to us all!!

sickened in Canada*----why don't they ever ask us what we want???????????

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

They don't care. Same as when they removed negative feedback!

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

So I just found out that there is no more send to auction link! Isn't that wonderful!

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Do you mean the Seller Hub? That's been around for over a year.

You can change the position of the boxes by clicking on Customize at the top right of the page and then using point and drag to move the assorted boxes to a different spot .

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@visual-sound 

From your Unsold List?
You can click on Relist and scroll to Price, click on Auction and enter the starting bid.

You can add a Buy It Now price at that point if you want.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Active listings: https://www.ebay.ca/sh/lst/active?

send a fixed price to auctionsend a fixed price to auction

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

@visual-sound wrote:

... when they removed negative feedback!

Something that was removed 13 years ago in 2008.

If you have a complaint about a buyer, click on the Report a buyer link that is on your feedback page.

-..-

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Completely agree the new changes stinks!

I believe most of the links are still available if you're lucky to find them.

The problem is to find where they are now.  Simple procedures which once we did automatically now become a frustrated hunt to find where ebay's gurus have placed them.  First we have to find the correct page to look.   Then we have to scroll up and down the page & look all over to find the right button.

Eventually we will find where they "hid" the new link & with time we will learn to adapt.

For the time being, there is nothing gained & lots of time wasted & more white hairs to pull out.

GRRRRR

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@samleekee 

You can check out the following dot com discussion for a temporary work around. It still works for some sellers or may work and then suddenly stop. To update for your personal settings just update the links to ca vs com and bookmark.

-Lotz

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/CLASSIC-View-Links-To-Bookmark/m-p/31756565#M1726247

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@samleekee 

You can check out the following dot com discussion for a temporary work around. It still works for some sellers or may work and then suddenly stop. To update for your personal settings just update the links to ca vs com and bookmark.

-Lotz

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/CLASSIC-View-Links-To-Bookmark/m-p/31756565#M1726247

I've posted some of those links myself over the past year.

The above links and those I've posted, no longer access the Classic view.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Are we talking about the Seller Hub here?
Could someone show a screenshot of the page we are talking about?

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

It is garbage.  I had no IDEA the new listing page would allow sales to ALL overseas locations UNLESS you screen them out.  Worse, before, it would state:  "foreign buyers contact for shipping." On two sales of mine, it gave AMERICAN shipping rates to overseas countries causing me no end of trouble.  Fees for overseas shipping can be five to TEN times higher than U.S. fees.  How do I opt out of this thing?

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD from 18 MONTHS AGO!....

that really has no relevancy to the 2022 new listing form.

It would have been better for you to either start your own thread to draw attention to your problems, issues,OR add your comments to an already existing CURRENT thread regarding the new listing page...

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

There used to be a way to opt out temporarily of the new listing form by clicking on the .... at the top of the page but apparently that does not work anymore. If that isn't working, 

there is no way to opt out. 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply