Forum Posts

Resolved! Perfume Aerosol etc

so, i have been searching but there is so many different pieces of advice, and its mostly advising against shipping items i shipped out successfully in the past (and plan on continuing to do so in the future) so I am confused. could somebody please p...

Resolved! Recent Selling Experiences Vent

This is just a vent. Sales have been super slow for many months now. And then when I do get a few sales they have ended in cancellations.One person sent me an offer which I accepted, then they cancelled it because they changed their mind.Next I sent ...

return item to seller

Hi! there.. my client wants to return an item he purchased from me ..reason was .. the item did not fit his Xbox.. my issue was he was asking for my email add and phone number because customs was asking for it. is he right or should I give my email a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

US Customs

I'm in Montreal and all my packages to the US are going through New York. Usually they are processed immediatly by the US customs. I shippped 4 packages this Tuesday and they arrived at New York the next day. However, this time all the packages have ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants me to lie on customs form

My auction recently ended and was "sniped" at the last minute by a buyer registered in China with an address in the UK. They have not yet paid and have asked me to state the value as $45 - the item sold for over $1000 *sigh*. I responded politely say...

Store supplies coupon - Taxes on free item?

I'm subscribed to a basic store and i received for my first time the supplies coupon of $35I tried to apply it and the system discount only the item price, and basically charge me taxes on a $0.00 itemIs this something normal and how this makes any s...

Looking for a new supplier of mailing tubes

Hi, I am looking for a new supplier of mailing tubes. ULINE became too expensive (almost doubled the prices recently), and STAPLES just stopped to sell mailing tubes (bulk) at all. Now, a box of 50 mailing tubes 2" x 24" at ULINE costs 125 dollars wi...

Image1.jpg
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

CanadaPost is not shipping via surface to Australia right now (since Aug. 31)! Just found out.

Hello. I just sold my first surface mail order to Australia (on another venue) since Aug. 31. I was shocked to find out that surface mail options are not available to Australia via Canada Post right now (suspended since Aug. 31 due to staffing shorta...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just got scammed by a buyer, eBay denied appeal

It's been a while since I had a good one... I'll try to keep it brief: International Buyer ordered 2 separate but similar products from me one day after the other (automotive paint).He received item 1 and said it was SNAD, asked for 50% money back an...

Resolved! Third Party Insurance

I used to buy insurance via shipsurance / insurepost but since I've been using Shippo I funnel everything through them.Now I'm trying to find a company that sells Third Party Insurance for single shipments but the only businesses I've been able to fi...

CANADA POST SNAP SHIP FREE SHIPPING TUESDAYS REMINDER: Free Shipping October 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2022

STARTS TOMORROW for Folks who have Small Business Canada Post accounts. (Free and easy to get) ; This was mentioned awhile back and tomorrow is the first free day. This year it's free for a domestic expedited parcel up to 11KG and also 1 free Tracked...

Never again…

After what happened with this return I will never again send a return label to a buyer through the eBay claim section.I was requested to send a return label by the 23rd of September. I complied and sent it the 20th at that point the message said that...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you see who your followers are?

I thought that at one time you could see who was following you, but I don't have that view any more or I am not looking in the right place. Appreciate any info on this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

losing my advanced seller status as of the 20th

it looks like i going to lose my prime selling status again this sept 20th - i increased sales but it seems not enough to make that **bleep** 2.07 defect rate change - all over again as last time helping a customer out -driving my defects to 6 over t...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

how does one reset ones store ?

i have read that resetting one's store listings will help with getting seen its been 7 days and not a single email inquiry about items or sale since i lost my promo listing status-- is this so? about the relisting the whole account -- how does one go...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

New buyer using abbreviation in adress

Made a sale to a new buyer and i always verify their adresses as they often do mistakesBuyer used 'TWP' as street name. Verifying with canada post i found out that the street name for his adress/postal code is Township road. Everything fits but it se...

INR claim 4 months later

I just received an INR claim (shipped letterpost to US) from a purchase placed on may 12... Buyer never ever contacted and suddently just open a case saying he never received it, 4 months later. Very obvious scam Not sure how this is possible for a b...

Glitches galore and general nonsense

Just sold an item. Go to SOLD and it's not there. Instead is listed as UNSOLD. Click back and forth for a while and then it disappears altogether. Wait a bit longer and it shows up as SOLD at last. Click on SEND INVOICE and get a message in a red box...

• 21 replies
  • 4 helpful
Labels