No Managed Payments payout today despite having available funds...anyone else? FALSE ALARM

i get payouts weekly, every Tuesday and have had available funds for several days with a payout scheduled for today, April 26.  But no payout took place, the aviailable funds are still sitting there and now the next payout is scheduled for May 3.

Has this happened to anyone else?  What should i do if anything?

Up til now payouts have worked like clockwork.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No Managed Payments payout today despite having available funds...anyone else? FALSE ALARM

Never mind false alarm, apparently,   I phoned Ebay MP number and the person i talked to said my payout is happening, even though it shows nothing is happening on my end.  Seems a glitch or just slow to update.  He said my payout has happened just like normal.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I noticed this last week as well......

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

so it's now showing that payout has been sent to my bank.   A few hours later than usual but all is well.  So far payouts have been very reliable (touch wood) but i know others have had some awful problems, so i'm jumpy.  Pretty much anything to do with Ebay makes me jumpy.  🙂

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I'm amazed that weekly payments are always on Tuesdays.

The logistics of thousands upon thousands of payments happening on the same day baffles me.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Always get mine. Sometimes late (around 6 PM), but it's always there.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

I'm amazed that weekly payments are always on Tuesdays.

The logistics of thousands upon thousands of payments happening on the same day baffles me.

Consider how large companies pay their employees by direct deposit.  It's pretty staggering to contemplate.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply