Seller Hub

Any one know how its going to be possible to avoid eBay seller hub when eBay force it on sellers on July the 2nd against their wishes. Like every seller I know  I have been wasting time on eBay trying to avoid and getting back to My eBay:All Selling

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: Seller Hub

But 'international order' might mean to ebay that I registered first to ebay.com and then had my order shipped to an alternate address in Ontario instead of my winter lair in Phoenix. Speculation, we could/should ask Tyler or Happy Pigeon. 

Message 41 of 56
latest reply

You should be able to select the ALL ORDERS(55) tab and get it to display at the bottom of the screen print you sent for Manage Orders.

-CM

Message 42 of 56
latest reply

very thankful to be one of those sellers who can still Opt In/Opt Out of  Seller Hub on both

dot COM and dotCA.

Message 43 of 56
latest reply

Yikes!!! Next thing you'll be telling us is you no longer have to pay any seller fees!!!

-CM

Message 44 of 56
latest reply

haha! ...well, almost true ... since I have had only 4 sales in the past 60 days!....

Message 45 of 56
latest reply

the seller hub is horrible, i had to bookmark my items for sale/ sold page. all i want to do usually is get my sold item info and quick access to my items for sale page. its a real pain to be forced to look at useless stats pages. but ya i just bookmarked the actual page i need so i can skip right by the seller hub nonsense, i feel bad for anyone just starting to sell on ebay, they made it super confusing to get the actual info you need every day

Message 46 of 56
latest reply

As a small seller, I agree with You 1000%
Seller Hub is of no value to me - I hardly make any sales since it came to be.......
Message 47 of 56
latest reply

YES, YES, YES! Another Seller who feels the same way I do
Seller Hub may be of value to Big Sellers, but I am not one of them
Have hardly made any sales this year even though my prices are lower than others and my shipping definitely is as well..........
Message 48 of 56
latest reply

You are so exactly correct!! no choice offered whatsoever!!
Message 49 of 56
latest reply

Yes! me too!!
Message 50 of 56
latest reply

I use my Paypal page to see if I have sold anything.

Most of my customers pay on purchase,since I have shipping set up for them.

Occasionally, I see a sale noted at the top right of most eBay pages under the bell icon.

I can click on the title and be taken to the listing, and from there to Feedback and Paypal.

Since I list on dotCOM as well as dotCA, Paypal is better because it doesn't try to make me print a USPS shipping label.

Message 51 of 56
latest reply

How did you manage that?
I telephoned and was told I could not have my Classic Site back!
Message 52 of 56
latest reply

@my-june wrote:
How did you manage that?
I telephoned and was told I could not have my Classic Site back!

That post was in May. It may not be possible now to opt out.

Message 53 of 56
latest reply

On the Order and Listings tabs I'm still seeing the link to revert to the classic view.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 54 of 56
latest reply

It appears though if you stumble across the option for classic view and check it out, there is no way to return. In speaking to eBay CS they said there should be a button at the bottom of the page to undo. Does not show on my page and a few others I have spoken to with the same issue. They were going to do some further digging and get back to me. Will post as soon as I hear something.

-Lotz

Message 55 of 56
latest reply

There’s the original announcement here that had a link to sign up to Seller Hub. I get to it on my mobile device by typing ‘sellerhub’ into my browser address bar.
Message 56 of 56
latest reply