Update from Tyler

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - I wanted to share with you that I have accepted a position with an outside company and my last day with eBay will be Tuesday April 19. 

Thank you for sharing not just your expertise and feedback, but also your lives with me. I’ve loved getting to hear about your selling history, learning about your likes and dislikes and maybe even some funny movie and TV quotes (@femmefan1946  is 100% responsible for the number of times I’ve rewatched Firefly). 

While the team works to backfill my position, you will be left in the very capable hands of jasmen@ebay  and velvet@ebay . They will make sure that the weekly chats are continued, and work to address your questions and feedback when you tag them. 

It’s been an honor to work with you over the past 5 years and I will always look on my time here fondly - from interviewing and featuring you in Seller stories, to helping improve our tools and processes via your feedback and hearing your best loved memories of selling.

Be well, 

Tyler 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Update from Tyler

Hello Tyler,

Thank you for all you've done and time spent trying to resolve our concerns. It's been greatly appreciated and been in some cases a major challenge.  As for all our questions, we just didn't want you to arrive to empty page!!  :-). All the best with your future endeavers!!

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

😪 

So sad to hear this. You've helped a lot of folks out whilst you've been with us, you've been with us a lot longer than anyone else ever has. (J&V the bar's set pretty high! 😉)

Good luck with your future endeavours, I'm sure you'll do great!!!

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Tyler, so sorry to see you leaving us. Hope you enjoy your new position and we will definitely miss you!

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Thank you Tyler for being so helpful over the years.

I think you sell items now and then so make sure you come and visit us when you are on eBay.

All the best,

Judith

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

That is very sad for us although I'm happy for you. It can be exciting to start something new.

Thank you for all of your help, for sharing your wisdom and for your patience. You will be missed!

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Sad to hear you are leaving, you have always been so friendly and helpful. All the best for you in your new position, glad to have known you this short while. Good luck always! 🙂

Remember us (the good stuff any ways!)

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

marnotom!
Community Member

Thanks so much for being a terrific liason and ombudsbayer for this ragtag gaggle of Canucks, Tyler!  All the best to you in your new adventures!1

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Tyler, you will be missed here on the boards, both .ca and .com, jas and velvet have big shoes to fill!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Tyler, sorry to see you go. This community is indebted to you for all your help and you'll be missed. All the best in your new position!

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Was a pleasure to converse with you in my limited time here on the community boards. Take care and best wishes for success in your new position!

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Thank you for the past few years, all the best and take care smile_cat:penguin:

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Heard back from Andrea and her comments?  (you know I had to)

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

@snoopwiz wrote:

Heard back from Andrea and her comments?  (you know I had to)

@snoopwiz - My reaction 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Agree..HUGE shoes.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Update from Tyler

Thank you for all you've done Tyler.

And thank you for the time you've dedicated to our problems.

Good fortune to you in your new job.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply