eBay messages now appearing, NOW Paypal transactions no appearing

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Yes me as well, no paypal payment emails from anything sold this morning, sigh.........

(the money is in the paypal account, so it is a PAYPAL problem, not an ebay problem this time around)

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Are they doing alternating missing notifications? Let's get our act together and have both sites sending out the messages.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Just a heads up. I'm up to 2 emails not received but actually paid.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

My sales emails from 10AM today just came through... so it is about 6 hours behind....
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

One of 2  just showed up. Almost 6 hours. Other backup way is the bell at the top. Sometimes it takes a few refreshes to show.  Anyone in doubt, confirm paypal account. Kinda annoying tho.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

very annoying, i copy and paste shipping info, from the paypal notifications. i am almost 7 hours behind on notifications, and i just sold 7 items to 4 different buyers..

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Same here, missing the PayPal emails today.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Mine are almost caught up now, looks like they're being sent out again now.... not immediate by any means though....
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@esclyons 

Almost brings back memories of days gone by when you either sent or received cheques (Check if you speak American) when completing transactions. The cheque is in the mailllllllll!!!  🙂  I'm sorry. Your payment is lost in cyberspace!!

-Lotz

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for the heads up on this @lotzofuniquegoodies & @triber!

I'm not certain what would have caused PayPal's message delays, but if you haven't already you could report the latency to them. I prefer to contact PayPal via Twitter (I've found their social media team very responsive and helpful), but I'm sure you could phone them as well. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

As a side note I've checked ebay status page when there have been several reports and never seen it flagged as an issue.

-Lotz

Message 12 of 12
latest reply