ebay labels down?

Anyone else getting no services and a error message today Dec 4? I cant even open to see CP or fedex optioms, chat times are like 15 mins. Headed to work will check later lol! No banner saying Canada Post is having issues on my screen

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: ebay labels down?

same, likely extremely high volume is messing things up, one of the busiest shipping days of the year.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

@regs43 wrote:

Anyone else getting no services and a error message today Dec 4? I cant even open to see CP or fedex optioms, chat times are like 15 mins. Headed to work will check later lol! No banner saying Canada Post is having issues on my screen

According to the eBay status page  https://www.ebay.ca/sts  there is a current outtage. CP's status page confirms print a label is down. It is being worked on. Check here https://status.canadapost.ca/ for updates.

-Lotz

There may be issues with tracking(Nothing noted officially). Something I noticed earlier this morning.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Maybe those "Loopholes" and "Cheat" for cheap shipping that was being discussed and deleted are getting the attention I thought would be quickly put in place...

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Been getting a "Something went wrong" error screen for like half an hour now

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Yup, it is still down on ebay.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

@ight.coin wrote:

Yup, it is still down on ebay.

@ight.coin 

@regs43 

@payperuse14 

@fredseguino 

According to the CP status page problems show as fixed. eBay Status page shows labels as down. Links in post 3.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

@regs43 wrote:

Hi @regs43We appreciate yourself and everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to restore label printing functionality. 

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I used snap ship this morning, no problems.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@regs43 wrote:

Hi @regs43We appreciate yourself and everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to restore label printing functionality. 

devon@ebay 

Thanks Devon for the follow up. It is greatly appreciated by many when eBay is proactive in keeping Canadian sellers and/or buyers in the loop when & where applicable. 

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

just imagine a merchant who sells 500 things a day, next has to do 1000 labels, or next day, 1500...

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Thanks for looking into this, the issue was resolved shortly after. I just got back from the post office where I was able to drop off before the cutoff

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

All,

We have resolved the eBay Shipping labels issue sellers were experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we restored the label printing functionality.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

I've been getting this error for an hour:

"It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later."

Isn't this supposed to be resolved?
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

devon@ebay, I think you're being summoned.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply

@teenytrinkets wrote:
I've been getting this error for an hour:

"It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later."

Isn't this supposed to be resolved?

Hi @teenytrinkets! Are you still experiencing this issue as of now?  

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

devon@ebay

Yes, I have been trying for the past 2 hours. Customer service confirmed its still an issue. Not sure how it was confirmed resolved?
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

@teenytrinkets wrote:
devon@ebay

Yes, I have been trying for the past 2 hours. Customer service confirmed its still an issue. Not sure how it was confirmed resolved?

I have reached back out to our internal teams and I have confirmed with them that this has been resolved. What I would recommend is to try closing out of your browser and clearing your cache and cookies. If you are still running into this, you can reach out to customer support and have your account added to the ticket ALERT15058 to have your account looked into.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

devon@ebay

Nope, still can't print a label. Same error no matter what I do. Never had a problem before today.

Tried app, and 3 different browsers (PC and mobile) all cleared cache. Same error.

3 hours now.

Wonder if I have a corrupted order?

I'll reach out to customer service again.
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

devon@ebay

Customer support says that ticket is still open and that some sellers are still not able to generate labels.

I'm at 4 hours now and no label. I give up. Guess I'm shipping late
Message 20 of 21
latest reply