"Sell To Buy" promo ($50 value) until 11/17

Not sure if anyone posted this and I just missed it, but it's still good for another week...

https://pages.ebay.ca/sell-to-buy/index.html

Message 1 of 117
latest reply
116 REPLIES 116

Re: "Sell To Buy" promo ($50 value) until 11/17

I didn't even remember actually activating my offer but I got a nice fat coupon late last week which I promptly spent. 

Message 61 of 117
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I activated the offer and I am supposed to get a coupon but I never received it.  

Message 62 of 117
latest reply

I also have not received  a coupon

Message 63 of 117
latest reply

I now have a coupon in my Summary page, guess I won't know the amount until I apply it to a purchase, but at least it arrived

Message 64 of 117
latest reply

This is disgusting and apparently true. I would like to escalate this to someone who can actually help, it seems this Tyler person is just like Rodel and his manager Joanna I argued with on the eBay 800# last night and Lyndsey the person I chatted with on Facebook chat a few minutes ago, all are ineffective at resolving legitimate issues fairly. I've requested contact info for Director and Ombudsman level but was told that would not be granted. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve still to come...
Message 65 of 117
latest reply

@that_pug@maximus7001@megrimlock78@splattii@neodragonknight@aandr_tech4less@charmolution@recordbreaker99@insylum@zazster

Hi everyone - 

Thanks for your patience while I looked into this. 

For a majority of folks here, you were issued the coupons last week and they are available for you to view and use now. It's simplest to see the code by going to the Buying Summary page (link here).  

There are a few members who did not qualify for the coupon for one reason or another. I'll be in touch with them directly.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 66 of 117
latest reply

Also tagging:  @lucitabby@classicclearout@jazzndoug@trajectorycards              

Tyler,
eBay
Message 67 of 117
latest reply

I didn't get my coupon and I'm wondering why I wouldn't qualify?

Message 68 of 117
latest reply

@electronicifycanada   tyler@ebay 

Same boat here. Activated approx. Nov 6 at the latest. Several sales in the time frame with start dates in the time frame. Nada???

-Lotz

Message 69 of 117
latest reply

I finally got my coupon today (No, it wasn't on my Summary page before as I tried purchasing something yesterday and it wasn't available).  Boy, do I wish eBay had their act together and actually got it to me on time, as the seller that I was trying to use the coupon with cancelled my order because I made him wait too long.  Thanks, eBay.

Message 70 of 117
latest reply

Thank you for the quick response, tyler@ebay . My coupon code appeared at the top of the page.  I do have one more question though..  I used the code for a purchase of 22.50 or so, but when i went to make a 10.00 purchase, it would not let me use that same code.  Where can i access the remaining part of my balance?  Thanks again

Message 71 of 117
latest reply

Hi @insylum - coupon codes are one time use only unless they specifically state otherwise in the terms and conditions. More details on coupon usage here

Tyler,
eBay
Message 72 of 117
latest reply

Ok coupon showed up this morning. Nowhere does it say how much it is for.....

Message 73 of 117
latest reply

Thanks tyler@ebay Mine showed up 2 hours ago.
Message 74 of 117
latest reply

Got mine this today too and yes same here no mention of how much it is for. I know it is supposed to be for the whole $50 but it does not say.

Message 75 of 117
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 76 of 117
latest reply

Hi @maximus7001  & @ladybug2785 - sorry to hear that the coupon doesn't indicate how much it's for! If you contact CS directly (by phone or social media) they can confirm the exact amount it was issued for and the expiration date. 

Personally, if you have a Facebook or Twitter I suggest reaching out there - you can send a private message and wait for their response instead of listening to hold music. Smiley Tongue

Thanks!

You can reach eBay Twitter here, and Facebook here

Tyler,
eBay
Message 77 of 117
latest reply

So how would i get the rest of my money?  When i was in checkout with my item, it said i had a remaining balance..  

Message 78 of 117
latest reply

be careful, you can only buy one item with it.  I made that mistake...

Message 79 of 117
latest reply

Hi Tyler,

I got my coupon - woo-hoo - and have spent it already - just in case someone might change their mind and take it back laughing

Thank you!

Message 80 of 117
latest reply