warning! GOOD GRIEF Another Seller Supplies Coupon Code Issue!

Due to eBay shipping supplies coupon mistake  I ate an order of supplies I didn't want in the first 1/4.

Just got my coupon for the second quarter.  Right on time. Thanks eBay. Chose my item. Pasted the proper code they sent into the "Coupon Code" area. Got this error msg. "Looks like thats the wrong code. Please double check and try again."  Good grief...

There is no "Cancel Order" or no "Remove Item  From Cart, and NO "Change Quantity to Zero". I do not know of ANY other platform that makes it this difficult to cancel before confirmation. 

All you can do is back out.  When I attempted to back out eBay immediately confirmed an order that I had not yet committed to. It placed it without my coupon discount and eBay then charged the full amount to my credit card ... OK. Maybe a system gliche. It can happen on Amazon. The difference is  on Amazon you can go into your Profile/Orders and CANCEL. 

I expected I could do that BUT eBay suggests I wait 4 days and can't cancel the order? I have to contact the Seller. The Seller is eBAy! WT Heck?

What sort of stupid game is this?  It's hard to believe we float their boat.

Got error msg "code error.JPG

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: warning! GOOD GRIEF Another Seller Supplies Coupon Code Issue!

I think I know why the code is wrong, I checked my new one with the redeemed one, and they are identical!

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

That explains everything.  Any bar you previously ordered a beer in, paid for and drank would reject a reorder. The first beer would be difficult to recover.  

Makes perfect sense...

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Mine are different.....

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Mine are different. Too bad you can't use them where you wanted!?! Maybe for Easter dinner at Red Lobster!!  🙂

-Lotz

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I hope I get a new one. I didn't get an email, I found it in eBay messages.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

My code is for Q221 (First four of your code.  My code does not work either.  I did not put in a payment method so It did not complete my transaction but not I am getting spammed by ebay to complete the transaction.

No thankt I will buy off another seller for full price before I complete this transaction without a working code.  Things just seem to be getting worse with this company.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Another problem I am having today is when I go to .ca  (I only sell on .com) my listings won't come up on "summary", no option for all selling. This is where I get my coupon info, but nothing there. Anyone else having that problem?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I put in my code? Oops... good luck with yours... I better call eBay

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

It just worked!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply