why is Ebay again screwing with things that don't need to be touched...??????? items sold page..

check out your new items sold page and layout...

Why is eBay changing anything on this page.. it was totally functional, and we were all used to where everything was,, so now it is all changed to .. why now when i see it is like a new language, and there is nothing new there, that wasn't here before, so Ebay please stop tripping up your seller's ,, there was no reason for this change, and there is no added benefit to seller,,,

So why did this have to happen..  I would love to know why?????

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: why is Ebay again screwing with things that don't need to be touched...??????? items sold page

Mine looks the same.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Re: why is Ebay again screwing with things that don't need to be touched...??????? items sold page

it's coming then, mine is all bubble looking.. not text looking, like it was..

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Can you do a screenshot please?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I think they are referring to the sold page on my eBay, not on sellers hub. I saw it on my husbands account and I didn’t like it either.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

agree...

I was not a user of Seller Hub until all these horrible changes were made in "My eBay"

I think it must eBay's way of forcing everyone to use Seller Hub...

just make everything  in "My eBay" look horrible so that sellers will prefer the look of Seller Hub.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yes it's annoying. When something works, why fix it right ? I guess some sellers find it useful or else why would they implement a new style nobody likes or wants.

To me it's complete gibberish and what is most upsetting is that there is no way to opt out. Once the change has been made, there is no turning back.

There is a workaround. Instead of looking at your sold items, invoke your selling items/items for sale from your left screen choices. It will list your items for sale and just below you will find your sold items looking the way they did before. It works for me.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Yes there are ways and workarounds to avoid looking at those various changes and I have all my favorite ones bookmarked and I use Seller Hub as needed when needed and for the most part Seller Hub works well for things such as bulk draft work and bulk listing work. It's just a matter of finding what works best for the various interactions one has within their own day to day eBay work experiences. I don't have a store on eBay so for me it's easy to avoid some of the frustrations that store owners encounter; and there is always someone in the forums who will help alleviate those frustrations by finding solutions and/or making suggestions for alternative ways to use the various seller tools that are available on eBay. It's always a learning experience here.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yes I have to agree its set up is awful for anyone who processes a number of items, it is not user friendly in that regard at all.

However it probably does suit someone who's selling a small number of items and is not eBay conversant.

As long as they leave the seller hub alone I care not......

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thanks redqube for the tip. My layout changed today. Before I could see at a glance who had paid, if I'd left feedback, was it marked as shpiped, etc.. The new format removed all that; they sacrificed usefulness in favour of making it more "pretty". Does anyone know if there's any way yet to switch back?
Message 10 of 10
latest reply