Buyer from the other side of the Country just selcted (free) local pickup :(

Ok -- so I am really having a bad eBay day!

Anyone else out there have a buyer select (free) local pickup, instead of selecting the shipping option (that has a shipping fee) when they live on the other side of the Country -- the buyer paid and I contacted them right away and I have heard nothing back from them 😞

Any suggestions?

Sooo looking forward to bedtime and not more eBay phone calls... I have already been of the phone with eBay for nearly 2 hours today! Blahhh

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Buyer from the other side of the Country just selcted (free) local pickup :(

Perhaps your buyer is going to be in your town over the holidays.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Buyer from the other side of the Country just selcted (free) local pickup :(

I had that once. He had his relative that lives locally pick it up. He said he would get it when he visited his relative in a couple of months. The relative paid...I never heard any more about it ie no complaints or feedback.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Do let us know what happened on this one.  It might be a relative is picking it up who is flying back east.  Or it could be a Xmas present for the person who lives near you.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply