Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

What can I do if the Seller agreed to refund my returned purchase but hasn't and is not responding?

What can I do if the Seller agreed to refund my returned purchase but hasn't and is not responding?I have been discussing with the seller that they would refund me after sending back my purchase as it was the wrong item and stained and the wrong size...

A seller has failed to provide the item I bought and paid for.

A seller has failed to provide the item I bought and paid for. He now wishes to refund my money and is asking meto give him 5 star feedback. No reason was given for his failure to ship the item. What is the proper procedure in this case?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

problem with not receive a item with Global Shipping Program

Hell, I bought a statue more than $300, when sell shipped by Global Shipping Program, they deviled without signature and left my statue in front of my place. When I am home, I can not find my item anymore. Since anyone can take it, I have no idea why...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

tracking number starts with UPAAB .. been a month.. cannot track.. help!

I ordered a parcel from california coming to Nova Scotia.. the tracking number starts with UPAAB0000000 ... it's been over a month now, and i'm unable to track it , I have contacted the seller about it but no reply yet.. It says it was shipped feb 28...

• 3 replies
  • 8 helpful

is a rip off Seller WARNING!!.

is a rip off Seller WARNING!!. Sellers get you buy letting you know that the object has been sent, they tell you to be patient, then when you contact them they say it must be lost in the mail and there willing to send you another one. by now its two ...

WHY?!? Is it SO tuff to purchase?!

Just bought a couple of things & had to log-in 4!?! times to eBay/PP to get thru the process WHY is this? Is it a .com vs .ca thing? Even tho' I had logged in on BOTH sites BEFORE I purchased … I still had to log-in again x4 - such a pain! And WHY is...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item has small flaws, worth returning?Leaving feedback?

I have recieved an item (Earrings,I ordered a few from different sellers) Cost $4. Item had a light gold color coating but I noticed small black speckles including a small spatter pattern. It's obvious when looking up close but wouldn't be obivious t...

Buyer is unable to pay?

Hi, an auction of mine recently ended and I sent him/her an invoice for payment. However, they reply me with, So I've already sent them an invoice including a shipping cost of $18 we discussed prior to the auction ending and it is included in the auc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long does it usually take ebay to get back to you ?

I bought an item on eBay, and received it about two weeks ago, unfortunately it was damaged, not at all like the photos the seller had posted on eBay. I contacted the seller, he said he wasn't going to give me a refund because the item was in good co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a way to to make suggestions to Ebay about there site?

I would like to suggest to Ebay that they link the sellers feedback to the products they are selling currently. For example if I see a product description and it says the seller has sold x amount of them then when I click on the x I would like to be ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Implications of Paypal Protection not covering items collected via eBay's Local Pick-up Option?

When PayPal extended their protection to 180 days from 45, it looks like they also designated items collected in person as ineligible for paypal protection. In a situation where a buyer has requested both local pick-up and paypal payment, without tra...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracked-Packet USA causing problems at checkout

I'm curious whether anybody else has encountered this issue: For items that are offered with "Tracked Packet USA" service, American buyers can use the "shipping calculator" prior to purchase, and they see the correct calculated shipping. Once they pu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyers not paying

I'm a rookie seller, and getting a bad taste in my mouth...Twice in a week I've had bidders/buyers not pay.This is a pain in the.., and ties up the item for a minimum of 8 days resolving and closing.Even if the bidder did eventually pay, I wouldn't t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

unable to view your e-mail or to access ebay because country restriction

I am unable to view your daley e-mail . went I chose an item the next page show the following ( Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to the legal restriction in some countries.......I have this problem since I been using...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had a 'return item' case that I resolve

I had a 'return item' case that I resolve thru paypal. I didn't pass on ebay so now my 'return item' case is still open in ebay. How can I close it without reimburse customer a second time ?? Help please, thank you

Tracking info not showing up?

Hello,I recently bought something under a guest account (I couldnt remember my user login info at the time) and now when I use the access code to sign in, it takes me to the tracking page that has nothing on it but a couple of ads. No info at all. I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Ships to Canada" shows even though I want to ship to both Canada and the US?

Hi All: I am having trouble getting my listings to show that I ship to Canada and the US only.Regardless of the settings, my listing shows "Ships to Canada" and nothing else.I insert my settings details here . . . What do I have to do to get somethin...

Capture5.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to include a valid postal code from Recife-Brazil to sell a product?

Hi guys, First of all I am very sad and embarrassed about the brazilians behavior in this site. It is a very bad news, mainly for that wants to become sellers in e-Bay since this... My question here is how to include a valid postal code requested whe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not a registered user?

What could be the reason for a seller to be now "not a registered user"? Are they bumped off by ebay or can a user drop out? Thanks.

Hello,I purchased an item on October 1, 2014. And still I have not received the item.

Hello,The seller said not to disclose that the item is not received. And asked to send messages under the questions of the item. I did so. And still did not get the item. And I purchased the tablet for 48 USD, but did not get any tracking number. Wha...

Hourglass symbol after I paid for an item.

I just purchased an item and instead of the $ sign being displayed, an hourglass symbol is there, Is this something new? I hope my payment goes through. It would be most embarrasing considering it was a best offer.

message in buyer's reminder

a seller refunded me 5 items. now there is a notice in buyer's reminder that i need to pay for 5 items. Do you know why. I have already pay for them and it was money back. thank you

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.