Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

CANCELLED: July 9th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, We're still staffed a bit too thin this week at the Canadian offices, so unfortunately we will have to cancel this week's cyber-meetup. Apologies for the inconvenience, we should return to normal programming next week. As usua...

Resolved! Buyer bids on item then wants me to ship to address not on paypal

A buyer recently made an offer on a item of mine and the shipping address during those counteroffers came from Long Island, New York. Once we came to an agreement on price, the buyer paid and the shipping address was then China and the buyer wanted m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping to country not listed

Why am I getting a winning bidder from Thailand when I state on the listing only shipping to USA and Canada PLUS I have set up my buyer requirements to block countries that I do not ship to? I mean what is the point of having these requirements!!!Her...

Ebay automatically opens dispute when buyer asks question

Lately I see people opening dispute just to ask question is and it's getting stressful. So I tried to ask a seller question "I haven't received my item yet" and when pressing the link or buttong to "Contact seller" it goes straight to Resolution Cent...

Omniture

With sales sputtering badly, figured I'd have a look at the Omniture numbers today.Clicked on the link for traffic reports which re-directed me to the store sign-up page.I guess Omniture's gone then? Not a huge loss, because I didn't consider it all ...

Why can I no longer ship Canada Post worldwide and to the US, it is only one or the other.

I used to be able to choose many different shipping options, now I am limited to Canada plus Worldwide or US, but it does not allow all three. Maybe I am missing something, but I do not see a place for a third shipping option.

buying on ebay

Never use ebay before, do I just click on buy and pay with my pay pal. The amount with the shipping and item, does it reflex the total if I live in Canada

Error code #50029

I have paid for an item and got the conformation e-mail. Why is it that when I click on order details it says : "The following critical errors have occurred: Sorry, you are neither the buyer nor the seller for this transaction. Only the buyer or the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Somebody save me

So on highway 101 on both sides of the mill I work at roads were washed out .. They flew us in my chopper to relief our cross shifts who hadworked 24 hrs .... My partner and I are right now on Hr 37 and we are Mill Operators not minors or management ...

ebay china?

I requested an invoice from a seller in china and after I sent it, I was redirected to ebay china? Whats with that? Should have gone back to ebay.ca

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Attaching a video

Customer wants to see a part running, asked for a video, through eBay mail. I cannot figure out how to attach a video to my response. Still pictures, sure.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

$20 coupon ebay promotion not working?

I received a promotional message from ebay. By activating the offer, I was eligible to receive a $10 ebay discount coupon if I listed an item before June 24th. And if the item sold before July 4th, I would receive another $10 coupon.I activated the o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

anyone have problems with the seller ? they used false tracking numbers as well.

said they sent out my item and sent tracking info...later after not receiving my item,, they said it was too expensive to track the item, even though they put a tracking number down. then after I put negative feedback. they offered to buy my feedback...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I received a newborn polo ralph lauren items not authentics

I want Just report to peoples that i bought a polo ralph lauren items from china but as soon as opning boxes i imediatley noted that it was not authentic, so you can note at first sight its a very chape material, and now the seller acompte is no long...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Placing a Bid

For auction. When you initial place a bid to beat a price already placed. Enter US $x.xx or more and click Place bid button.Where it says Enter US $x.xx or more below.Is that the minimum bid I commit my self ? Even though my minimum bid is several ti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this true?

I found this in a listing I was looking at. True? What eBay does not tell you the Buyer is that the DSR rating effects the Seller and the fees eBay charges the seller. If the Seller has a higher DSR rating they receive a discount on their eBay seller...

Has anyone else noticed a trend lately of not receiving any feedback from buyers.

Has anyone else noticed a trend lately of not receiving any feedback from their buyers,not even an acknowledgement that their item has arrived?I know some of you would say no news is good news.For the past year I have only been receiving feedback fro...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer no longer registered after Item Not Received

I had a bad experience with a buyer from Hungary. he was refunded after he claimed that he had not received the item. Now he is nolonger a registered user. I contacted ebay CS, they said that since the case was closed in favor of the buyer they will ...

Anyone else having problems with coupscanner?

On Saturday, I suddenly started to get annoying pop-ups on Firefox from something called Coupscanner, just on my eBay sites. I googled it and found a way to uninstall it, big relief. Then last night, it came up on IE, and I could find no way to delet...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.