Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Be wary about using Canada Post "Small Packet International" mailing

Canadian sellers beware!!! Sending packages outside North America via Canada Post "Small Packet International" is not safe even if the buyer agrees to have the item sent this way. If the buyer never gets it and leaves a negative comment, the first th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! don't want to ship to Nigeria. How to cancel transaction?

Hi, I have recently sold my item on eBay, clearly mentioned that I will only ship to Canada or US. Now buyer wants me to ship to Nigeria which I do not want. Kindly tell me how can I cancel this transaction? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do vendors often claim to be ill when there is a problem with your order? Real truth or fabrication?

I have purchased twice on eBay and on both occasions there were issues with what I had ordered. On both occasions I was told illness was the reason. Has anyone else experienced this? Or are all the vendors I order from all old and in ill health? Just...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Business Policies has disappeared! URGENT

I can't find my Business Policies so I can't access my Shipping Policies which I need to do ASAP before shipping an item TODAY. The standard procedure I used to use with no problems was to go to My Ebay - Hover over Account - click on Business Polici...

sales record number

how can I know the eBay Item Number and sales record number?  Thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

to protect the buyer,is a seller ever kicked off ebay if they receive too much negative feedback

if a seller receives too much negative feedback,are they ever kicked off ebay.how do you protect buyers before a bad transaction occurs.i`ve been reading up on sellers,some receive the same bad feedback repeatedly..."did not receive"

It is official I am closing the store

Going to run some blowout sales and wholesale off products are dirt cheap prices and I am done done done done ... My wife has now gotten a new job and we have decided to wait to have our 3rd child for 3 more years so I am cashing in and closing up .....

I need to add *more* shipping options to an open auction. How?

I have an open auction for Canada only (eBay's shipping functions are severely unnavigable, at least for me; nothing ever seems to come out right). There's a single bid on it. I would like to *add* the U.S. to the countries I ship to. This in no way ...

I listed a motorcycle with a starting bid of $6500.

I now see one bid but it shows $6500. I always thought if you put a bid in it would be higher than the opening bid. Why bid if you do not place a higher bid? What would the point of the bidder be? thanks for reading

This is a new one?

Recently I purchased an item from a seller in Ontario and she shipped via Canada Post, Expedited w/tracking. This morning I received an email from Canada Post saying "You are receiving this email at the request of Pitney Bowes, Danbury CT to provide ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I stop getting emails on my relist?

How do I stop getting emails on my relist? When I relist an item that hasn't been sold I get an email to my personal email. How do I make it so that I don't get these emails?

paypal printing

Hi Everyone! I am trying to print out the shipping labels and unable to do it. I get the screen saying : the connection was interrupted and try again. I tried again several times, the label did not appear, then it said that you exceeded the number of...

The email address you entered isn't associated with an active PayPal account?

The email address you entered isn't associated with an active PayPal account, so although you're able to complete this listing, you can't receive funds. Make sure the email address is correct and matches your active PayPal account. Or, set up a PayPa...

"Based In [somewhere in Eastern Europe]" with a US address.

Is there a known issue with buyers who have US addresses, yet their profiles state they are based in Russia (or somewhere close to it)? A couple weeks ago I had to open and close an unpaid item case against a buyer based in Russia with an address in ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment pending

Hi i purchased an item from another member and paid through pay-pal. It later came up payment pending.The seller sent me a personal Email(not through the E bay site) saying he had changed his paypal email address and that I should stop payment. Then ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

End of 50 free fixed price listing: Am I the only one that demotivate ?

Ebay will change rules on June 1st 2014 : http://announcements.ebay.ca/2014/04/30/7598/ Auctions are not the good way for me to sell on ebay. As seller, but also as a buyer I much prefer the fixed price items. Am I the only one who is not happy by th...

• 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Problem - My eBay Format

Is everyone/anyone else having a problem with the layout of their "My eBay" page? I've tried Firefox, IE and Chrome all with the same results. And I've tried on .ca and .com with the same results. It looks as if there is no formatting and everything ...

Info about opening a store

Good evening ebay sellers. I have 3 question about opening a store. First one. If I have 400 items listed & I open a store, will I be charged listing fees for 100 over the 300. # 2 will all my listings be automatically be listed in my new store. # 3 ...

Is this for real?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/massive-data-breach-at-ebay-change-your-password-now/ This is nothin*but*wood! I had to create a new account to sign in as my nothin*but*wood! account will not let me change the password. It keeps saying "Sorry, we are an ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Behind the Breach

Behind the Breach Part 1: Handling the Aftermath - All Hands on Deck Online sellers are left with many questions about the attack thatexposed eBay user information. Security expert Zulfikar Ramzanhas worked with companies that have gone through this ...

seller trying to cancel sale after payment was received because he forgot to list a start price

Hello, I can't find any answers with regaurds to my problem and I don't want to start a claim if it is considered ok for the seller to do this.....I bought some infant shoes, bid on them, won the auction, paid the buyer....and now he is saying he is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.