Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Opening A Store First of June or Thereabouts Help With Some Questions Please

Hi folks, As the title to this post says I am going to be opening a store at the beginning of June or thereabouts. First, I am looking for any suggestions that long-time store owners have about how I should set things up or just general info that wil...

Shipping to Greece

Good morning. Two questions. Someone has asked about shipping costs to Greece. I have not listed Greece as a country I ship to but I might. Item will be valued about $75 or more. What is your experience in shipping airmail (untracked and uninsured to...

Why are there double standards for listing items?

Re: Just after winning this item and issuing funds, I discovered in the very small print that this is a 'replication'. 'Replication' is not a word in the English language and I presume it means it is a fake. Ebay has been very forceful with me and ot...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Packaging

As a buyer I am receiving unrecyclable packaging in my parcels.Is there any chance that E-bay could create a policy that would stop this problem?

Resolved! What do I do if a seller used a slower shipping method than the one listed in the item listing?

The seller listed free shipping with UPS. My item was supposed estimated to arrive May 20 or May 21. Instead of using UPS, they used DHL, which is slower and against eBay policy To quote: Free shippingYou can offer free shipping to select or all dest...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

why do people bid then not pay

there are way to many people that bid and do not pay im sick of it ebay doesn't waste time to add fees to your account ,sellers should not be charged till the buyer pays. im **bleep**

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Canada Post Letter-Mail Rates

For those of us that use CP Letter-Mail for some/most of our shipments, how are you adjusting to the new rates? Revising all your auctions to reflect the incredibly large postage increase? Leaving your ship charge as they were and just adding a few b...

• 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Paypal Shipping: can Paypal and eBay consider reducng the amount of e-mail messages sent to buyers?

In my opinion, both buyers on sellers receive much too many automatic e-mail messages initiated by both Paypal and eBay. As someone who buys and sells, I believe this to be more frustrating for the sellers. Here's why:-When buyer buys something, buye...

i have not received an item and the date has pasted to open a case what can i do?

hello i am fairly new to ebay and i ordered an item before Christmas that i have not received yet. i contacted the seller and they said oh dont worrie its on it's way. my time ran out to open a case. now they are not responding to my messages. is the...

Help i tired to by an item 3 times on ebay and they said there was an error

Help i tried to buy an item 3 times on ebay and they said there was an error but when i went to paypal it said that three $18.62 transactions went through but were reversed but the money never made it back to my account!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT MY MONEY...

Glitch eBay.com & eBay.ca when searching in a store . Can't chose "Include Description" !

Hello.This glitch is new since a couple days maybe and it's doing it on the US and Canadian site so all the part number that you have enter where it should don't do nothing because you can't find them using the search button.Even in the regular searc...

merchant will not refund

i ordered a set of 3 led color changing candels with remote which never arrived,this order was placed & paid via paypal in march 2014,now i cannot get refund or make claim since merchant never sent my purchace & refuses to refun me even tho i contact...

Why can't I choose multiple shipping options?

These new changes to ebay have messed everything up. Why can't I choose international shipping options IN ADDITION to my American shipping option? I can put a flat rate on my US shipping, but it would be stupid for me to do that for all international...

Free Gifts

I have read the eBay policies but I was wondering how to take all of the buyers names who have purchased something from me (once a month) and draw a name for a free gift. The policies state that you cannot offer a free gift IF YOU BUY my item but wha...

Same problems as five years ago -- inaccurate description, I am not willing to gamble longer

I am not even going to chase my money. I lost about $150 us, and they can eat it. I ordered four high-speed micro SD cards. The seller was full of good intentions, he communicated well. I put the darned thing to fill it up with data, and it took four...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to the "interests" page?

Everyday when I logged in to Ebay I would see a list of items for sale according to my "interests", but as of today I don't see that anymore. It was a nice feature to find items I was interested in without actually having to do a search, they would a...

• 0 replies
  • 4 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.