Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How to get FVF back on item which was damaged by Post Office in transit

I just had a parcel returned yesterday (shipped Nov. 15th) by the Post Office totally trashed. The shipping label was ripped off except for the return address - had obviously been jammed in a machine somehow. Ironically enough the Fragile sticker was...

Sick of Canada Post

So to boot I had issue in november with my local depo and again after xmas 4 parcel dropped of on the 27th were still in the back room today ... Getting hit with INR like crazy ... non store issue .... Sent x-mas card 2 to Boston... 2 to England... 6...

Possible Fraud?

A seller is refusing to send me a purchase unless he gets a picture of my ID. Obviously I'm not in the habit of sending my ID out to strangers on the internet. Is he in any way allowed to do this? Should I report the seller?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I put an item on sale? i.e. 25% off with a green ribbon on the corner?

I see sometimes sellers will put items on sale if there is no interest. it looks like a green ribbon on the top left hand corner. Please help, i need to sell this perfume and so many others are selling it at the same price point, it ain't moving.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won items

What are items I have won? 

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can a Cdn seller in Ont add 15% sales tax to an item bought by a BC buyer when BC PST is 7%?

Just got off the phone with an Ebay support person who claims that a seller can charge sales tax but only 1 or two percentage points over what the provincial sales tax rate actually is...this seller is charging more than double! What should I do? Com...

Huge Increases in Some Canada Post Rates and Service Cuts

I just heard on CBC radio that early in 2014 the letter rate will go from 63 cents to $1.00 or $0.85 if you buy stamps in bulk. Nothing was said about the heavier letters or U.S. and international rates but they are likely to drastically rise too. Al...

• 54 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just a thought about Subtitles

They should give all sellers free subtitles for months of November and December so sell to tell buyers Things like Possible slow delivery times in december or to Upgrade to Expedited or Xxpesspost to ensure Delivery time is met. Good idea/Bad Idea/Al...

Spode

I live in Spain and want to sell Spode dinnerware. Will I get a good response?

contracted phones?

is it against rules to sell a phone that is new and on 2 yrs contract? thanks I am not planning to do this but just for my heads up and are stores allowed to sell on here contracted units?

Exchange rate

Today, the exchange rate is paying my FVF.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multi Variations Listing in Cell Phones category

From eBay.ca, I'm trying to create a Multi-Variations Listing in the Cell Phones & Accessories>Cell Phone Accessories>Cables & Adapters category, however, when I start creating the listing, that category is not available. The only category I see unde...

Payment refunded or payment reversal

This is the storyI bought an item.It didn't show.Lots of emails to seller.Filed a dispute.Escalated the claim.Seller reversed payment.I received item.I sent payment to seller for the $$$ he refunded.Now I went to leave feedback...positive...but the t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

How should I proceed if a seller typed wrong my name and my address

How should I proceed if a seller typed wrong both my name and my address on the shipping order, and possible the package is lost. The order was made on the 22nd of November 2013.I've contacted the seller, but he declined any responsibility saying tha...

I live in Canada-my items ship from Canada-why am I forced to use U.S. currency

At first, I changed my listing currency each and every time I listed a new item - on e-Bay.ca - I live in Canada and I am proud of that - why is default pricing always in US currency - this has really been a problem as it was taking me over 3 times t...

Delivery

If I buy more than 1 item from the one seller do I have to pay postage and packaging more than once

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

mo' CP Blues

With your past advice I decided to list my vinyl records and ship worldwide WITHOUT INSURANCE. Now get this. Shipping a package of 500 grams to UK by untracked, uninsured basic airmail costs $18.20. A package of 501 grams costs $35.69. Shipping 500 g...

Resolved! thank you for taking my question,.......

My paypal was thru my visa then suddenly payments started coming out of my personal bank account instead of my visa??Did I do something to cause this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware of returns to China

To make a long story short, I bought two phone watches from Chinese vendors. After waiting the customary 4-6 weeks to get my items, the first phone watch was defective, and the second was next to useless in North America. Both vendors were pleasant e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.