Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Do you always receive an automated email when an item is being shipped after paying for it?

I recently made a purchase and paid for the item via Paypal right after the auction ended. It's been 5 days now and I haven't received any confirmation that the item I won has been shipped. Do sellers have to mark the item as shipped so that buyers r...

"View Item", etc. is suddenly back???

I'm wondering why I can now see all the usual transaction details on everybody else's FB pages again, including the "View Item" links, which work as before. Did eBay have a crisis of conscience because of all the backlash and decide to put everything...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

do you investigate bidding

I just won an auction.................I am suspicious of the bidding. Would you look at it? seller .............................other.buyer............... g***1 no prevous deals closed.................item # 219006365909 It seems more than a coincide...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

That was fast shipping!

Got a FB on my store account today saying fastest shipping ever. I mailed it at a rural PO in Ontario on Saturday, received in Texas already! Thanks Canada Post, kudos to you!

Dispute Revenge Feedback

Anyone have any experiance getting a negative removed in a case of a buyer very obviously leaving negative feedback in response to a UID being opened against them?

Can you list 50 free items per month on both eBay.ca & eBay.com?

I have noticed several sellers indicating that you can list 50 free items per month on both eBay.ca & eBay.com. I have always used ca. One time I did go on .com but when I went to the bottom of the selling page it did not show that I had the 50 free ...

Resolved! how to reduce shipping price recorded when multiple items are sold at once?

If you are selling multiple quantities of one item and a person in buying lets say 4 of the item, how do you reduce the shipping costs to reflect that all four items were shipped in the same package and at less that 4 times the cost of shipping 4 sep...

Extorsion and blackmail from buyer

I received the following message from a bad buyer ; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------...

new sellers

21 days for hold payments to new sellers not acepetable with over a 150 feed back purchases

Resolved! False Neutral Feedback recourse?

Someone gave me Neutral Feedback for some coins I sold them. They were mad about the dates of the coins I sold them. Bascially saying the Item was Not As Described when in fact the dates for the coins were all in the scans I posted in the ad. I also ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to contact customer service support when i am deaf and isn't proficient in english?

hello ebay communityrecently my account was restricted to selling because i list an item that was over my selling limit, and ebay didn't notify people before they sell for their first time ( my ebay account is created in 2010)i am requested to call t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Tests New Listing Page Layout: Where's the Seller?

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comNovember 01, 2013 eBay is testing a new Item page that completely changes how seller information is displayed on the page. The Seller information box has undergone quite a bit of change over the years, but has always b...

Should I cancel this transaction?

Hello folks, Received a message from a US buyer that a part was missing from their purchase. I replied to please check packaging carefully because I had included everything when I shipped. Received a very disappointed reply saying that everything was...

items ordered

Are items on ebay exactly as shown in pic..how can someone sell a leather jacket for $2.00 new without tags..Are chinese sizes really small compared to canadian sizes, can i return the item...can i check the sellers history...what if item is nothing ...

shipments from Hong Kong and China delays

Hi, I am sure that everybody has noticed that shipments from Hong and China are delayed as of beginning of September. Some of the suppliers notify other ignore. China and Hong Post including Customs delay to check contents of merchandise. Delays are ...

eBay Blackthorne to be discontinued in 2014

In the eBay Weekly Session last week, it was hinted that a seller tool was to be discontinued. I was thinking it would be Turbo Lister but it is Blackthorne. I never would have guessed that Blackthorne would be discontinued. Here is a link to a page ...

why doesnt my tracking specify which 3rd party usps used to attempt delivery of my not received item

my tracking number both on ebay and on usps both state attempted delivery twice on friday, for which i was on my front lawn all day long and saw no one... i know we dont have a usps here in fort st john bc canada, but there is no information as to wh...

anyone know of a scam that might be possible

bought from a very trusted reputable seller marked shipped and uploaded a tracking number from june 2012 to FRANCE.. I think it is honest mistake but just want to check and see if anyone had heard of any kind of scam I have never heard of.. I feel ve...

Why do you have stop the starting auction Under $1 with the 10c fee.You have lost many E-bayers

I was on E-bay since 14 years, I had always my opening bids at 99c, with a 10c fee.I sold cheap items as Holy Cards, post cards, magazines etc. with no market value.What made the value of my items was the wishes of the customers.I can't continue with...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Feedback Survey Zeroes In on Shipping Charges

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comOctober 29, 2013 eBay is considering changing its feedback system, it told sellers through a comprehensive survey conducted over the weekend. As explained in part one, eBay first gathered data on how fair respondents f...

Cell Phone Sell help.

I was recently pleased to be able to sell a cell phone I haven't used in a couple of years. My wife just bought herself a new phone so thought someone would be able to use her old one. When I went list this item I got this message... Unfortunately, y...

how can i contact ebaby as evertime i click the call us button it never gives a number !

i bought a jacket on ebaby and it should of been here between the 5-12 of nov, but the seller never shipped the item yet and the seller has removed there self from ebay ( yes i paid for the item though pay-pal !) im not the only person having this pr...

Survey Reveals eBay Sellers Oppose New Changes to Feedback

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comOctober 28, 2013 eBay took users by surprise over the past 2 weeks by rolling out controversial changes to feedback pages, making no announcement about its' move to take away some of the transparency into buyer behavio...

Well -- Look What I Just Found!!

Every once in a while eBay makes a change that I think is a really good idea (refreshing, isn't it?), even if they don't ask us sellers in advance, or tell us what they're planning. Here's what I just noticed today on my listings -- the portion circl...

Screenshot-Oct31.jpg
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.